Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2001 7:59:07 AM EDT
Just wondering if there is enough interest to have a few basic courses of fire we could hold regular competitions. Make it simple and short stages to attract more folks and keep it to military type rifles. Not so intense as DCM and the like but maybe a couple 200yd+ steel stages and a couple short fast stages with mag changes.
I could help on the California aspect of it.
Have standard stages that will be a monthly thing. Then have regional matches that have awards. Then a large nationals event.
Any takers?
GSSF, IDPA, IPSC all do similar things.
The NRA sanctioned matches are very nice but intimidate some folks. I would propose a less formal avenue.
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 8:43:57 AM EDT
[#1]
There's nothing in NRA hipower that should intimidate anyone.  I've been shooting it for twenty years now and never felt intimidated.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#3]
One person interested?
Atta boy BB.
BigBear, have you recieved any of my emails concerning UR2?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 11:10:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top