Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 7:05:34 PM EDT
how about a national lottery like power ball for the war. here are the prizes:
first prize $1 million and a ride in the back set of a f14 tomcat launched off the deck off a carrier right over afganistan and you get to push the button and drob a bomb of your choice on those rat bastards. the pilot just tells you when the red light turns green push that button and watch the video of the fun, (blame!!!)

second prize would be to help suit up alex baldwin or jane fonda or babs with that chute and kick them in the ass to get them out of that c17 over the afgan city of your choice and collect a cool half mill also.

how about $5 a ticket and you can count on me spending a few checks on that lotto game.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:06:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in for all the tickets I can afford. I really want second prize.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top