Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 1:06:56 PM EDT
[url]www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3bc4dfde166e.htm[/url]

Imagine that. Our "intelligence" services committing treasonous offenses against the people of this once free nation.

I can hear all the nay-sayers now. Go ahead, pick out a few mis-trancribed words in the post and use that as a basis to discount the evidence entirely.

With each new day I find it harder and harder to continue banging my head against this wall of ignorance and indifference. Only my faith and my promise to endure these times gets me out of bed every morning.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims  may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber  barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber barons cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.  -- C. S. Lewis
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#1]
One more time for the night crew.

"When great changes occur in history, when great principles are involved, as a rule the majority are wrong. The minority are right." -- Eugene V. Debs (1855-1926)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:39:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top