Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/11/2001 8:45:26 AM EDT
I just saw on the news,Westerners are being attacked in the Muslim world.Kuwait,a Canadian man and wife was shot,Saudi Arabia,western journalist car is attacked with molitov cocktails.Looks like this thing is escalating fast.This may indeed be the beginning of WW3.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:46:42 AM EDT
[#1]
They will lose.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:49:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Good, let them combine their forces into a unified armed force so we have good old fashioned conventional shooting war.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#3]
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

so what?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:52:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Could you imagine....

The entire civilized western world
against the Middle East ?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:53:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Could you imagine....

View Quote

Here's what their eyes would look like after the shooting started.

[whacko][whacko][whacko]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 8:56:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Could you imagine....

View Quote

It's exactly what popped into my head at 0910 EST 11SEP01.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:15:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:17:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Neutron bomb. That way, in a few days, we can bury the dead, and continue on.
[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE![/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is the dearness only that gives everything value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods.[/i]
View Quote
Thomas Paine.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:22:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:23:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I take no-one has family or friends abroad.....
the company I work for have 8-10 guys in the wilds of Turkey doing pipeline surveys.

Me, I'm sorry for those who get caught in the cross-fire. It don't make me too happy to know they could be shot just because their westerners.

You guys are cold hearted IMHO.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:23:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This may indeed be the beginning of WW3.
View Quote

The 1st Century against the 21st...  Sounds like too much fun.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Not to worry - we've got Israel on our side. They offer us wonderful intelligence.

[rolleyes]

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:54:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

[size=4][red]AIRBORNE![/red][/size=4]
View Quote

Would you please [b] STOP [/b]that!

Everytime I read it I think of...[red][size=4]All the way,Sir! [/red][/size=4] [;)]
View Quote

NOPE!  (All The Way, EdSr!)
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

[size=4][red]AIRBORNE![/red][/size=4]
View Quote

Would you please [b] STOP [/b]that!

Everytime I read it I think of...[red][size=4]All the way,Sir! [/red][/size=4] [;)]
View Quote

View Quote

Like all of those Jarheads out there don't think "Do Or Die" whenever someone tags "SEMPER FI!" [:D]
Besides, I have to get back into practice...

[b][size=1]Don Out[/size=1][/b]
[b][size=4][red]AIRBORNE![/red][/size=4][/b]

[i]"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is the dearness only that gives everything value.
Heaven knows how to put a proper price on its goods."   Thomas Paine.[/i]
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:09:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
......and then some more! [:D]

Some habits die hard,or don't die at all![:)]

View Quote

You got that right! Hell, wife won't let me fold clothes 'cause she doesn't like rolled up and hung up methodology. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good, let them combine their forces into a unified armed force so we have good old fashioned conventional shooting war.
View Quote

Screw that, let's NUKE the entire Arabian peninsula!!!

I wonder if radioactive gasoline will be bad for my car???
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 10:56:16 AM EDT
[#18]
New excuse to kill them all and take the oil for ourselves
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:07:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Don't need nukes. If the US, UK, Russia, India and Israel got together they could do ANYTHING THEY WANTED to a pan-muslim bloc. Wouldn't need to even fully mobilise. And considering that they have all faced endless provocations over the past decades from the same people it would be in their own enlightened self-interest to bitch-slap these lunatics off the map. They are all hardline authoritarian regimes with a seething mass of religious rabble-rousers.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:20:29 PM EDT
[#20]
What do y'all propose we do with the locals once the Western World is done with this war?

"Come and take it!" -- Texason
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:24:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:42:51 PM EDT
[#22]
This is why the neutron bomb was invented.

How to win a war between civilizations:

1.  Deport all Muslims and Arabs
2.  Get all of our Western allies to deport Muslims and Arabs
3.  Nuke all Muslim and Arab nations
4.  Colonize the area
5.  Continue with pumping [i]our[/i] oil
6.  Yawn
7.  Go back to daily life

8.  Realize later how much we really don't miss Muslims

Of course, this would be a big no-no.

"Do what you will,
just don't think that people who haven't advanced in the last 600 years will survive against a patently superior society."
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:48:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Could you imagine....

View Quote

I would be a lot more than just the Middle East.
There would be 1.5 billion potential targets!
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 2:54:28 PM EDT
[#24]
And don't forget the anti-Western crap is raising its ugly head in Singapore, Indonesia, and parts of the Philippines. Untimately, we will be involved in those areas as well.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:17:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Who ever doubted the moslems would act in concert?  We have given them a chance to get on the correct side of this thing and, as expected, most are wasting the opportunity.  Better to have them unite against us now rather that wait until they steal enough nukes to be a threat.  This has been simmering for more than 20 years and the sooner they unite against us, and we can put a PERMANENT end to the problem, the better!

I have no problem with exterminating over a billion of the vermin.  The world is over populated and aids takes too long.

We have differed with many peoples over the years.  None to my mind have been as ignorant, backward and without redeeming value as this crop of vermin.  Could someone please enlighten me as to ANYTHING of value the moslems have contributed to civilization?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:54:02 PM EDT
[#26]
mickey mouse, you make me sick.
RG00RED, you make me sick.

It's real easy to say that now, but what if things had been different, what if we discovered that it was an EU plot against us, would you be for exterminating Europe? Shouldn't we deport those damn people of German, french, spainish, polish, italian lineages, then nuke em? And I'm sure your last name is [b]AMERICAN[/b]
-CK
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:11:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Wait a minute you guys! I distinctly remember some folks on this Board were raving about how well we were being served by our Arab Coalition allies, and the real skunk at the picnic was more likely to be Israel!

Well, it appears the worm has turned!

See my 'We'll Never Sell You Out' Thread.

Eric The(TheStruckDogBarks!)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:13:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

One side will rely on terrorism and bio/chem weapon and nuclear capable vs. US/western countries that have conven., nuclear weapon. Well, if it comes to that then the term SHTF will be used by me  and the end of civilization will come. So what do we do?

--------------

View Quote

What he forgot right after this was "Private Mojo, an Army of One" hehe
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:24:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:26:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Start on the sides and carpet bomb towards the center.Don't let any escape.
When were done just plow instant farm land.

[frag]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:37:15 PM EDT
[#31]
i say we should empty our prisons......send the hardened murders and mother rapers over there and see what they can do there.....its a lawless land over there so send our lawless people....
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:04:20 PM EDT
[#32]
CCK what would YOU do?  Hold hands with the vermin?  Give them rat food?  Send them MORE aid when we already provide many times more aid to moslem nations, nearly all nations, than anyone else on earth?  Do you consider it prudent to walk around, unarmed, in a maximum security prison with the doors unlocked?  Same difference exactly.  These people have proven they can not be trusted to associate with civilized people.  If they wish to share the planet with US, Russia, Israel, Germany, China, Japan and all the other CIVILIZED nations that live in the 21st century and contribute to the good of mankind, they must EARN that right.  Their very lives depend on it.  It is time to exterminate them if they can not live in peace among decent people.  If they WANT to live in ignorance and squalor, behave like the stone-age failures that they are, so be it.  Just expect and recieve ZERO aid from any other country, not travel from their hell-hole of a country and failed "culture".  Certainly not export their satanic corruption of religious fanaticism or murderous acts.  To do so should result in annihalation of their culture, their country and their perversion of religion.  It is high time we dump the "feel good" bullshit and deal with truly evil people with overwhelming force up to and including genocide as required.  The choice is theirs.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#33]
.  It is high time we dump the "feel good" bullshit and deal with truly evil people with overwhelming force up to and including genocide as required.  The choice is theirs.
View Quote

I have a better idea... lets all pitch in and get you a vasectomy.

We need to start looking closely who we give aid to. Genocide, however, is not an option. Some of us do remember history.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:16:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Nuke em mow.  Before they get any more organized.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:26:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Not to worry - we've got Israel on our side. They offer us wonderful intelligence.

[rolleyes]

View Quote

Did you ever read Genesis 12:2-3? "I will bless those who bless you and whoever curses you I will curse..."

Normally I agree with your comments garandman, but on the subject of US support for Israel you are dead wrong. [:(]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:03:53 PM EDT
[#36]
As President Bush has stated many times in the past month"This is not the result of true Islam" I really don't believe we are facing the Muslim world as a whole,the fanatics are dispersed throughout the Muslim nations and are trying their best to stir ALL Muslims to kill the evil serpant{US}.The Muslim people are torn between their most respected leaders,some are calling for a Holy War others are calling it the ravings of a mad man {BIN LADEN}.This thing can go either way at this time but I think it will turn to shit in a hurry if we can't difuse the situation with the refugees.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:13:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Who ever doubted the moslems would act in concert?  We have given them a chance to get on the correct side of this thing and, as expected, most are wasting the opportunity.  Better to have them unite against us now rather that wait until they steal enough nukes to be a threat.  This has been simmering for more than 20 years and the sooner they unite against us, and we can put a PERMANENT end to the problem, the better!

I have no problem with exterminating over a billion of the vermin.  The world is over populated and aids takes too long.

We have differed with many peoples over the years.  None to my mind have been as ignorant, backward and without redeeming value as this crop of vermin.  Could someone please enlighten me as to ANYTHING of value the moslems have contributed to civilization?
View Quote

I do have some cool rugs and a large wooden camel..........seriously, I think that the architectural ideas the crusaders took back home really influenced Europe, for what thats worth.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:20:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Bush says we're not at war with Islam, but the Muslims don't seem to buy it.

Bush says we're not at war with the Afghan people and dumps food on refugees.  They burn it rather than accept it and feed their kids.

Next, Bush will try to win over the worthless scum of the earth (aka the Arab people) by selling Israel down the river.  Sacrificing the only real friend we have in the middle east in a vain attempt to tell the Muslims we're not out to destroy them.

Guess what, Bush?  It'll never, ever work in a million years.  They hate us and see we're buckling.  Stop listening to that idiot Powell who talked your dad out of finishing Saddam Hussein when we had him by the balls, and listen to your buddy, raven.

1.  Deport/intern all Arabs/muslims
2.  Nuke Mecca
3.  Nuke Medina
4.  Nuke every Arab capital, major city, the Bekaa valley, and use deep penetrator tactical nukes on all known Afghan terrorist caves.
5.  Make Israel a protectorate of the US.
6.  Use a vast army of drafted conscripts to invade, occupy, and re-educate what remains of the Arab world.  Oh, and secure all petroleum resources for the multinational corporations.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 9:23:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Damn Raven,thats kinda heavy!
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 5:46:58 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
mickey mouse, you make me sick.
RG00RED, you make me sick.

It's real easy to say that now, but what if things had been different, what if we discovered that it was an EU plot against us, would you be for exterminating Europe? Shouldn't we deport those damn people of German, french, spainish, polish, italian lineages, then nuke em? And I'm sure your last name is [b]AMERICAN[/b]
-CK
View Quote

Did you read the last line jackass?  

If you had the more than a 2-year-olds intellectual ability you would have been able to understand what I was saying.  It would be completely impossible to erradicate an entire religion (especially one that has over a billion members), and wouldn't really be worth it in the end.

Perhaps you should read some of my other posts on the subject of tolerance before you jump on me.  Besides, if this does become a holy jihad for these people, do you think they won't kill you just because you wouldn't annihilate them?

"Do what you will,
just don't leep before looking, it only makes you look really stupid."
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Mickey Mouse wrote:
<>

You might try our current number system, as well as algebra. Oh, theres also COFFEE!!! [:)]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 6:14:21 AM EDT
[#42]
I am still not that worried about the Islamic "street".  What you have to remember is that there are a lot of losers in places like Pakistan, Indonesia and the West Bank.  They don't have jobs or they are "students" and so they have a lot of spare time on their hands.  Also in places like Pakistan there are a lot of small religious political parties.  In that area these parties have their own armies of paid thugs who go out and protest on order.  It is a bit like the NAACP in the US.

These demonstrations have been small even if sometimes violent.  Think about the WTO idiots in Seattle.  They sure as hell don't represent normal Americans.  They are just the out-of-work and too-lazy-to-work spoiled brats of America.

In the past month there have been major pro-American rallies in places like Iran (where the organizers were arrested for their efforts) and Pakistan.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 6:27:14 AM EDT
[#43]
I saw two "news type" programs last night about the middle east. One was with Peter Jennings and one on PBS (BBC maybe?). Both had interviews with Middle Easterners. What they said was they disliked the US for several reasons. The people they interviewed, or had statements from went from the average guy in the street to the Saudi Prince who is their UN ambassador to some statements from terrorist leaders.

They said that Saudi Arabia was ruled repressive regime and that was the US's responsibility because we are allied with them. They also said we were wrong for supporting Israel and putting troops in Saudi Arabia.

They also said that we should as the worlds only supper power act like a superpower. What I inferred from that in the context of the show, was that we had a responsibility to make sure that no country committed "crimes against humanity".

I thought this was interesting. They wanted the US to change what it did in foriegn relations, but not withdraw from the area. We are also responsible in making sure Muslim governmental leaders treat their Muslim countrymen properly. Don't other Muslims have any responsibility in doing that? Where are the Muslim terrorists trying to overthrow Saddam Hussien because of the things he has done to the people of Iraq?

Apparently we are not only responsible for their problems, but we also have a duty to resolve them, whether they want us to or not.

How can we do anything that doesn't upset them if that is truly their feeling's about the US?
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 7:14:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
We need to start looking closely who we give aid to. Genocide, however, is not an option. Some of us do remember history.
View Quote

You make a good point MM, but if our foes could exterminate/kill all Americans, do you think they would hesitate?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top