Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 5:48:37 PM EDT
Goatboy, I want to thank you for your hardwork in building this great site over the last few months. It is a great improvment over the old AR15 site. Plus you guys are making money with this site which is great. BTW, how many impressions are you running a month over the AR site? I would be willing to bet its way over 1,000,000! Thanks alot for everything!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:51:18 PM EDT
Thanks from me too. I always enjoy the wide range of views expressed on the board.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:52:50 PM EDT
[beer][beer][beer][beer]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:58:27 PM EDT
No shit I feel 25 yrs younger after playing on the Handgun site. My $60 goes in Friday. cpermd
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:04:28 PM EDT
Goatboy, JLA, Don, and all the rest of the staff and mods here work so hard at this and they definately don't receive nearly what they deserve in return. I hope more and more people will enjoy their time here and become contributing members. These guys do so much for so little... Great job guys![beer]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:05:44 PM EDT
Thanks Goatboy you've done a great job, and I look forward to working with you in the future.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:18:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Chimborazo: [beer][beer][beer][beer]
View Quote
Kudos to GoatBoy! I will be a paying member before the year is up!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:35:31 PM EDT
I want to add my thanks in here also. I came for the AR15 tech info. But I find I spend more & more time reviewing the General discourse. I know there is bitching from time to time about the moderation, but I have never found another site that can strike such a balance of political views, general discourse, and humor. Did I leave out B******t? Technically this site is exemplary!! Fast enough, easy to navigate, etc. And I get to acquire logo'ed toys too! Does it get any better? An extreme high point has been the care and concern shown to the NYC members/workers. Thank you for helping us "do something" for those in the bowels of the mess. The only significant deficiency I see is that this site lacks a flaming backpack story. If one could be conjured up my life would be complete. Goatboy - Thanks. BRW
Top Top