Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2001 10:03:10 AM EDT
Shouldn't you be working and NOT surfing this site during the day? Hope the wives don't learn how to check the tattle tale thing on the bottom of the screen! [:D]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:10:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Man,
This site can be addicting! [}:D] I have been trying to mask yearbook negs since this morning and I can't get anything finished! Maybe it has something to do with Sat's events...[<]:)]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:21:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Wait a minute! Honey is that you??? I know that typing style anywhere. Didn't know you could surf from the OR. Sorry, I just happened to be checking my e-mail, honest...[>(]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:30:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Save it pal, you've been discovered. Now, I better see dinner on the table when I get home, no excuses! [:(!]
Link Posted: 1/22/2001 10:34:07 AM EDT
[#4]
I have been redeemed. The RZ chust came back from Mamiya. Now I can get some real work done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top