Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 10:31:18 AM EDT
got to school today, SUNY at Buffalo, and on the sidewalk written in chalk are all these peace sayings. "Peace isn't passive" "solve this through the courts" "a bomb is a bomb" and other similar stupid things.
I would have no problems with bin laden and his idiot followers to go to a US court for murder, and obviously a non-war solution would be preferred, but there's no way for a non-war solution when the Taliban refuses to hand over the terrorists and the terrorists have no regard for human life.
Sometimes war is the only practical solution, and this looks to be one of those times
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:35:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Try to remember, it's hard to think straight when you are fucked up on drugs.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:38:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Hippies are mentally defective,just like most species of liberals.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:43:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Try to remember, it's hard to think straight when you are fucked up on drugs.
View Quote

It's even harder to produce a logoical thought when hippies, at least here in Boston, are so damned stupid all they can do is regurgitate tree hugging rhetoric.  But why bother thinking when you could be at home smoking a bowl and watching Sesamee Street with your doped up friends?  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:50:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey, not all of us hippies are bad! [pissed]

BTW:  "Winnie The Pooh" is the ultimate when partying. Every single time, he eats the honey BEFORE he crawls out the hold...  Damn bear never learns does he..?

- and -

"The Flintstones" are great too, because ole Fred ALWAYS screws up big, but sucks up to Wilma and ALWAYS gets off the hook!

[smoking]

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:55:27 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]when will the hippies learn?[/b]

I suspect a mouthful of chipped and bloody teeth would be educational. Of course, I'm no professional educator, so that's just a theory. Your mileage may vary.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:04:36 AM EDT
[#6]
The Anti-war movement against the Vietnam War came to a grinding halt when the protestors made the dreadful mistake of marching against the war in downtown Manhattan in 1971 [u]during the lunch hour[/u]!

A lot of the 'hard helmet' construction guys were eating their lunches when they decided they would rather have the protestors for lunch!

Fellow citizens, it was [b]not[/b] a pretty sight at all! The helmets came off and came down on the soft and mushy heads of the peace marchers! Whoa, it was a massacre!

If you want peace, go to Princeton or Brown. If you want simple heartfelt patriotism go to the blue collar workers and ask them for guidance.

Eric The(ButDon'tBePatronizingOrYou'llGetYourHeadHandedToYou!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Yo, Big E: The same thing happened to a bunch of demonstrators at UCLA in the sixties. There was a construction site adjacent to the campus, and the hardhats had had enough of the caterwauling of these cowards, so they had a little "peace march" of their own...right through and over the demonstrators.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:14:25 AM EDT
[#8]
[b] when will the hippies learn?

I suspect a mouthful of chipped and bloody teeth would be educational. Of course, I'm no professional educator, so that's just a theory. Your mileage may vary. [/b]
View Quote

I agree.  Hands on learning is the best way to teach and to learn. [stick]

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#9]
My sister-in-law is married to a guy (ex-Navy)with hippies all in his family.  They threw a birthday party this weekend at the local park for three of their kids who celebrate birthdays almost back to back.  One of the hippie cousins falls off the monkey bars and lands horizontal on his right arm.  He immediately jumped up and comes screaming at us while holding his right arm.  I knew immediately that it was broken, but his dipshit hippie step-dad says "He'll be ok."  I let him know that I didn't think that was the case.  3 hours later the kid finally makes it to the emergency room after the hippie dad takes him home and his mom freaks.  Sure enough, it's broken, but by now it's so swollen that they can't set it and put it in a cast, and the poor kid has lost feeling in his right hand which could be permanent.

He, the hippie dad, can smoke all the pot he wants, but if it keeps him from taking care of his kid then he needs an ass whipping.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#10]
They are very, very smelly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:16:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes, Jarhead_22, California was an altogether different place back in the old days!

It reminds me somewhat of the 'flag burning' controversy. When the Louisiana 'anti-flag desceration' statutes were declared unconsitutional back in the 70s, they came up with a novel approach:

It is a defense to the charge of [b]simple battery[/b] (note, that's [u]simple[/u] battery, meaning no weapon used), that the [b]victim[/b] of the offense was burning, or attempting to burn, the flag of the United States, the Confederacy, of the State of Louisiana, at the time of the offense!

I think that says it all! You've got the right to burn our flag, and I've got the right to pummel you into the ground for it!

Eric The(AllLouisiana'sLawsMakeGreatSense)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Alot of the "hippies" don't have a clue as to what life is about,...Many of them are protesting because it's "COOL" to be a protestor, and that's as far as their convictions go. I suspect many are "professional college students"
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:25:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Yes, Jarhead_22, California was an altogether different place back in the old days!

It reminds me somewhat of the 'flag burning' controversy. When the Louisiana 'anti-flag desceration' statutes were declared unconsitutional back in the 70s, they came up with a novel approach:

It is a defense to the charge of [b]simple battery[/b] (note, that's [u]simple[/u] battery, meaning no weapon used), that the [b]victim[/b] of the offense was burning, or attempting to burn, the flag of the United States, the Confederacy, of the State of Louisiana, at the time of the offense!

I think that says it all! You've got the right to burn our flag, and I've got the right to pummel you into the ground for it!

View Quote

I will have to keep that in mind, as I will be in Shreveport and Bossier City this weekend. [X]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:28:48 PM EDT
[#14]
I was talking to my friend about it after I got to class, and we wondered when they had time to do it. Must be nice to have that much free time. And they must do it in the middle of the night so that, as my friend said, "a frat boy doesn't walk by and kick them as they're hunched over writing"
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#15]
All the hippies around here are standing in front of the Columbia MO post office protesting for peace.  What a bunch of idiots!  Get a job!

On a seperate note.  During the Vietnam War my dad was in NROTC at the University of Missouri.  One sunny afternoon a group of hippies were having a sit in and my dad along with some friends of his, (Navy and Marines) went to the sit in uniform with bats up their sleeves.  After the fight they and the hippies were arrested.  The military boys were let got with no charges.  The hippies were detained for varioius charges.  The cop that arrested them told them to bring more people next time!  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 10:50:06 PM EDT
[#16]
These are some people in desperate need of a hate crime.

Instead of picking on gas station owners why dont the hyper patriots go do something to these trators, hmm?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:19:15 PM EDT
[#17]
E-mail I got this week:

Watching the news this weekend, I was placed in a contemplative mood by the
anti-war (no war yet, but they're out there protesting just the same)
demonstration held in Washington DC.  I still uphold their Constitutional
Right to voice their stupidity; however, I feel we have the right to modify
their views when necessary.  Case in point....

What to do if you happen upon a peace rally by stupid naive
hemp-shirt-wearing college idiots,  to teach them why force is sometimes
needed:
1) Approach dumb rich ignorant students talking about "peace" and saying
there should be, "no retaliation."
2) Engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.
3) When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
4) Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just
cause more innocent deaths, which would be awful and we should not cause
more violence."
5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
6) When he gets back up to up to punch you, point out that it would be a
mistake and contrary to his values to strike you, because that would, "be
awful and he should not cause more violence."
7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional
violence.
> 8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time.    Repeat steps 5
through 8 until they understand that sometimes it is necessary to punch
back.
View Quote

Have a nice day...

John

Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:03:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

New York, California, those places are all light-weights when it comes to hippie-bashing.  My opinion is that Ohio holds the heavy-weight hippie-whacking crown...Why beat 'em when you can smoke 'em???  Of course the downside is that Neil Young got some inspiration for that fracas.

If the ONG can shoot them why can't you?

rDAm
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:03:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

New York, California, those places are all light-weights when it comes to hippie-bashing.  My opinion is that Ohio holds the heavy-weight hippie-whacking crown...Why beat 'em when you can smoke 'em???  Of course the downside is that Neil Young got some inspiration from that fracas.

rDAm
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 12:04:42 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

New York, California, those places are all light-weights when it comes to hippie-bashing.  My opinion is that Ohio holds the heavy-weight hippie-whacking crown...Why beat 'em when you can smoke 'em???  Of course the downside is that Neil Young got some inspiration from that fracas.

Eric, didn't Lousiana (and Texas) have laws that stated it was o.k. to have open containers driving as long as you weren't drunk???

rDAm

edit for spelling goof & an extra question
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top