Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2001 8:12:39 AM EDT
If you find yourself sitting next to a middle eastern type person on your next flight, spill a cup of hot coffee in his lap and see what happens when he jumps up an runs down the isle screaming in Arabic.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:56:10 PM EDT
Very cruel and insensitive but gave me the biggest laugh I have had in a while. Unbelievable!! Too bad you can't copyright that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:59:40 PM EDT
When in a airport, whatever you do, if you see your friend jack don`t yell....HI JACK!.....[smoke]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:03:56 PM EDT
If you find yourself sitting next to a middle eastern type person on your next flight, spill a cup of hot coffee in his lap and see what happens when he jumps up an runs down the isle screaming in Arabic.
View Quote
I sent this out to everyone on my email list.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:07:52 PM EDT
As usual, Pangea, priceless. Paul
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:07:57 PM EDT
I always say HI! JACK! at the airport.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 3:17:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By BlackandGreen: When in a airport, whatever you do, if you see your friend jack don`t yell....HI JACK!.....[smoke]
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:57:22 PM EDT
With F-16 flying around waiting to shoot down Planes that may be hijacked, I'm not sure it a good thing to do.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:10:14 PM EDT
In computer service we always use to talk about putting a batch file on someone's laptop (who has us loading it under pressure at the last moment on the way to the airport) with a batch file with a countdown sequence on boot up. So if airport security powers it up to check it out......10...9...8...7...6, you get the picture.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:20:59 PM EDT
Actually, a while back and before 9-11 a guy on an airplane yelled Hi to his friend Jack and the plane landed and was stormed by the FEDs. He was hauled off and didn't have a fun time. It turned out it was just his friend. As reported on Deco Drive in Miami.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:45:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cc48510: Actually, a while back and before 9-11 a guy on an airplane yelled Hi to his friend Jack and the plane landed and was stormed by the FEDs. He was hauled off and didn't have a fun time. It turned out it was just his friend. As reported on Deco Drive in Miami.
View Quote
It was a corporate jet, and the pilot's name was Jack, and his mike was on as the passengers were climbing in. The tower heard something like: rustle, rustle, scrape, thud, a muffled "Hi! Jack!" bang thud.... as the passenger climbed in with is luggage and said hi to the pilot.
Top Top