Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I've got a B&L 4-12x40 and an UltraDot red dot for my AR. They both sit in B-Square mounts. The scope is for long-range precision shooting, while the red dot is for those point-and-shoot situations. SamC
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 6:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I currently have a Leapers 4x28. It is not bad for the price of $30.  I have been looking into a better scope and will be buying the ATN 5x33L. Finally got to see one at the last gun show, but didn't like the $220 price tag. I agree that AIM has the best price and hear that the service is quite good if their is a problem.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got the ATN 5X33 on three of my Colt's, have been very satisfied with the performance of these devices, mounted with ARMS carry handle mounts & #22 rings.  Have had good luck with maintaining zero after removal/reinstall, over 5000 rounds thru these combos, good sh*t!!!  Have a Colt 20" H-Bar with a 4x12 Redfield that will put em in the same hole at 100 yds. stock rifle, except for delta cheekpiece that I consider a Must for a scoped rifle.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Leupold 4.5X14 VariX III tactical on mine that works like a charm.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:06:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Leupold Vari-X III 2.5-8x36mm, Armalite 1-piece scope mount, Butler Creek Scovers.  I haved this set-up on two 16" carbines for coyote hunting - works great for up-close shots out to 250-300 yards.  I like a traditional scope with cross-hairs for hunting and sighting in at the bench.  My JP Trigger-equipped AR-15 consistently averages 3/8" groups at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 2/27/2001 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Tasco Mil-Dot Scope World Class 3-9x40 on a Colt 20" HBAR
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top