Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/9/2001 2:04:19 PM EDT
I've tried to be good with all five of my wives and countless girlfriends. But they never seem appreciative even when they take into consideration that I may be trying to do it with serveral of them at the same time.
Example of what pisses off the current one are:

Urinating in the potted house plants.

Me initiating sex at 3:00AM while she is sleeping......and I'm not at home and.....

Bringing home strange, yet interesting, women I've found lottering around the local bus station.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What is wrong with urinating in house plants?  Also, what about the times when your significant other wants some nookie and you are too stressed out or tired.  She doesn't understand, but then gets pissed off when you want to and she ain't in the mood!

Hey Goatboy, we ought to start a Sex and Relationships forum with all these questions.

Good luck with the ladies,
Ice
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:08:58 PM EDT
[#2]
..........ME.............
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Last time I pissed her off was when I forgot the mags for her mak90. (hey i can't remember everything when you take 15 guns to the range!!)

idaho-ar15
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
My girlfriend.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
My wife just can't understand that if it's oral, it's not really sex, so I didn't really cheat.  The leader of the greatest country in the world taught me that.  (well, the former leader).

(No, I would never actually cheat on my wife, and the above is bs).

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ditto.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:01:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Me initiating sex at 3:00AM while she is sleeping......and I'm not at home and.....
View Quote

My favorite is pissing on her face at 3:00AM

or during a Klinton (BJ) session, let loose with a ripe dusty... [:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I've tried to be good with all five of my wives and countless girlfriends. But they never seem appreciative even when they take into consideration that I may be trying to do it with serveral of them at the same time.
Example of what pisses off the current one are:

Bringing home strange, yet interesting, women I've found lottering around the local bus station.
View Quote

The potted plant thing and sex thing is forgiveable(sometimes the sex thing is even appreciated, but maybe that's just me).. BUT the bringing home strange women is NOT, being a woman myself I can say that if my man did that, than he'd be out the door... If you had respect for her, then you wouldn't bring these women home.. Maybe this is why you have been married so much..respect is a give and take thing; you won't get any unless you give some in return!
Just my 2 cents worth..
-Andrea
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:04:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I've tried to be good with all five of my wives and countless girlfriends...
View Quote

What are you, a Morman??? [;)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:12:32 PM EDT
[#10]
I think its Mormon.
Last time I checked, polygammy is illegal.
Ice
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:26:09 PM EDT
[#11]
If he's married to five women at the same time, I think the word is [b]moron[/b].  [:D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:31:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

I fall under this catagory also.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:34:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Ignoring her or repeatedly doing the "yes, dear" "um-hum" thing.  Women hate that.  

But, when she drones on and on and on......her vocal chords are like the Energizer bunny on steroids.  She just keeps going and going and going.    
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:35:19 PM EDT
[#14]

===================================

[b]EVERYTHING[/b]

===================================

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#15]
Oh please, admit it you can't live without us!! You'd never have sex if it wasn't for women.. Just remember that next time you bitch about how women are annoying..
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:49:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Ignoring her or repeatedly doing the "yes, dear" "um-hum" thing.  Women hate that.  

But, when she drones on and on and on......her vocal chords are like the Energizer bunny on steroids.  She just keeps going and going and going.    
View Quote

Get the memory enhancement upgrade that, when implemented properly, allows you to regurgitate the last three sentences that she said (these invariably end with "..and you didn't hear a WORD I SAID!!!)[;D]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The potted plant thing and sex thing is forgiveable(sometimes the sex thing is even appreciated, but maybe that's just me).. BUT the bringing home strange women is NOT, being a woman myself I can say that if my man did that, than he'd be out the door... If you had respect for her, then you wouldn't bring these women home.. Maybe this is why you have been married so much..respect is a give and take thing; you won't get any unless you give some in return!
Just my 2 cents worth..
-Andrea
View Quote

Blonde-Bombshell,  I am 99.9999999999% sure that Gunslingers's post was complete sarcasm.  look that word up in the dictionary, it will come in handy around here.

Besides, what's that matter with bringing home strange woman??  I know Gunslinger and am sure he would be willing to share the woman with his wife[sex], that alone shows how much he is willing to give and take in relationships.

Remember, it's not by mistake that woman have 3 holes[;)]

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#18]
When I leave the toilet seat up and she just about falls in in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:55:37 PM EDT
[#19]
There's a 3,500 character limit to posts here.  Maybe, we should take this discussion to a forum more apropriate for large posts.  Just kidding honey.z
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Oh please, admit it you can't live without us!! You'd never have sex if it wasn't for women.. Just remember that next time you bitch about how women are annoying..
View Quote

Sure!!! there are (in no particular order)
Sheep
Llamas
Camels
Horses
Pigs
Cows
Bulls (if you are strange and brave)

The following require duct-tape and/or protective clothing:

Cats
Squirrels
Chickens
Newts

LOL!!!! (My wife is getting a kick out of this!!!)

Edited because I forgot to indicate sarcasm-see above post regarding sarcasm)
Avoid redundant redundancy!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#21]
She hates my driving..
Thats the only thing that I can do to really piss her off. I drive a big truck and when people cut me off and I tap the horn and they give me the bird, I ride there ass and with my big ass front bumber and grill gaurd get really close, or I get in front of them and start hitting my brakes.

Well I get mad on the raod. Im working on these issue.....
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:11:11 PM EDT
[#22]
She got pissed when I turned a picture of her into an AR15.com Photoshop Project -

[img]http://www.mindspring.com/~steel_rat/wguns.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:20:31 PM EDT
[#23]
Me doing this.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:21:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:29:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Breathing
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:32:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
She hates when she meets me at a party and we have the same dress on. [:I]
View Quote

What's worse is when [i]you[/i] look better in the dress that she does!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:25:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Nothing. I even asked her and she couldn't come up with anything.

When I said that I guess that makes me perfect she said, "that's what pisses me off. You think you're all that and a bag of chips. With a soda." archick ought to love that one.

FWIW, everytime I take her in a gun store and start looking at something seriously she asks what it is, then says don't you already have on like that, then she tells me to buy it. I wish I'd listened more!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:09:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:11:37 PM EDT
[#29]
... that I got the house in the divorce
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Guns.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:23:34 PM EDT
[#31]
[blue] It pisses my wife off when I don't load enough 5.56 for her to shoot too!She loves my"hi-cap's"!!![blue][sex]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:24:50 PM EDT
[#32]
I can see a lot of our wives and girlfriends need to read this simple primer.
[url]http://www.mastalk.com/wife.htm[/url]
[;)]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:36:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nothing. I even asked her and she couldn't come up with anything.

When I said that I guess that makes me perfect she said, "that's what pisses me off. You think you're all that and a bag of chips. With a soda." archick ought to love that one.

FWIW, everytime I take her in a gun store and start looking at something seriously she asks what it is, then says don't you already have on like that, then she tells me to buy it. I wish I'd listened more!!!
View Quote

you gotta quit smokin that stuff !!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#34]
Probably coming to these forums all the time would be a good start.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#35]
There's one son of a bitch over in Afghanistan who'll find out what pisses my wife off, if he hurts even one hair on our sons head. You can take THAT to the bank.         stay safe
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#36]
That I got EVERYTHING in the divorce.  Hell, that what she wanted. (fine by me!)

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

No, we could have sex, heh heh heh..

It's just that we wouldnt have anyone to cook and clean for us!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:10:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
She hates when she meets me at a party and we have the same dress on. [:I]
View Quote

REally? The ones I've met have liked it when I had the same dress on!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

No, we could have sex, heh heh heh..

It's just that we wouldnt have anyone to cook and clean for us!
View Quote

My man cooks for me thank you very much!! But I must admit, I enjoy cleaning!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:22:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
My man cooks for me thank you very much!! But I must admit, I enjoy cleaning!
View Quote

Wipe your mouth!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 8:44:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Me being on AR15.com! [:)] too bad![:D]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:09:17 AM EDT
[#42]
Thank you Sgtar and you're right I believe in sharing.[;)]

No, I am not and was not married to all five of them at the same time. Just one right after the other.

Blonde, you're right about the sex thing. God gave men women for two reasons. The first was to do dishes. He gave them a pussy for the second reason, which was so men wouldn't kill y'all off. (Surely you've heard the old saying if women didn't have a pussy there would be a bonuty on them.) Ever since the invention of the automatic dishwasher y'all now have only one redeeming feature. Therefore, in the interest of survival, you should use it and use it often.[:)]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#43]
What pisses my wife off?

Introducing her as "My First Wife".[spank]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:16:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Rational thought and logic.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:24:39 AM EDT
[#45]
My wife hates when I say "There is is great deal I can't let pass."  
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:47:54 AM EDT
[#46]
When I wipe my dick on the curtains.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:51:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Can't speak for wives, but I know my fiancee' got kinda upset when I bought a Kimber Custom CDP and am keeping it 1800 miles away from her!

he he, I figure that'll get her out here[}:D]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
When I wipe my dick on the curtains.
View Quote

I thought I was the only one who did that! I've got to admit, though, that the balloon valances are a little tough to reach.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:00:35 AM EDT
[#49]
me coming home everyday!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 7:02:34 AM EDT
[#50]
When I start sniffing her panties...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top