Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2001 11:50:02 AM EDT
I sure will. I find a lot of funny things that go on in these shows. That one time about the pig was funny as hell. Also, they couldn't even start a fire. Hahaha. Anyone looking forward to watching part 3? I sure am!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#1]
The only thing worth watching on TV right now is the NHL.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
The only thing worth watching on TV right now is the NHL.
View Quote

HEY!

Band of Brothers ain't too bad!

Zaz

"Say 'No' to Survivor"
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:03:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Kali, I'm a Survivor watcher.  Its better than pro sports.  At least CBS doesn't want your tax dollars to help them produce a Survivor series.  If you can't tell, I really hate pro sports and how pro sports leaches money from taxpayers.  F*CK the NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB, WNBA, etc.  Nascar is excluded from this rant.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:07:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:11:22 PM EDT
[#5]

i'll be checking out the sorority girl from duke university. she could shatter the stereotype...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I watched SUrvivor 1 and 2 from begining to end and will watch 3 if it occurs. If you remember 3 is supposed to be in Kenya. For those who don't know their geography Kenya is right on the Muslim World's doorstep. It is near Sudan, Ethiopia, and Somailia. So, in the end it may get moved or cancelled.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:17:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I'll probably end up watching it.  I'm a whore.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I watched SUrvivor 1 and 2 from begining to end and will watch 3 if it occurs. If you remember 3 is supposed to be in Kenya. For those who don't know their geography Kenya is right on the Muslim World's doorstep. It is near Sudan, Ethiopia, and Somailia. So, in the end it may get moved or cancelled.
View Quote

Yeah, but it's already happened.  I think the taping was in January.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#9]
If it is finished taping then I'll watch it when it comes on TV.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#10]
Not going to do it, wouldn't be prudent.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:28:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Survivor what?
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 12:32:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw one episode of Boot Camp. Will never watch reality shows. They ruined MTV( remember when they used to show those little movies with a song playing along? They were called..Ummm...videos.) They are lamer than regular broadcast TV, no small feat. Survivor is for people that think "roughing it" can be done in a cabin, motel, or RV.
P.S. F**k Survivor and all it's ilk.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:06:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll watch every minute of it. Not to see how to survive in the desert for three months but for all the cute girls I'm sure they are going to have on. [bounce] IT'S CALLED ENTERTAINMENT!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 2:17:34 PM EDT
[#14]
hey now! hold on a minute! Bootcamp was good, it was funny! seriously, i just watched it and laughed my ass off. iwas great to watch the girls who couldn't tell the DI's to stop, or pull that pc harrasment bs on 'em. it was great. it was the only one i liked.

i didn't really like the other reality shows that much. some of the stuff in BC was kind of fake and there was a distinct lack of guns.

OK LOOK!! DON'T EVEN START A 6 PAGE THREAD ABOUT HOW BC WAS BAD CAUSE IT DIDN'T HAVE GUNS AND THAT REFLECTS HOW AMERICA IS CHANGING AND HOW THE GOVERNMENT WANTS TO DISARM YOU, AND ALL THE BULLSHIT. CAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT IS... BULLSHIT!!!

IF YOU DON'T FUCKING LIKE IT THEN DON'T FUCKING WATCH IT!!!! OK?? IS THAT ALLRIGHT????

you know what, i'm not even mad right now. i had to get myself mad, to stop this from happening.

i hope i'm overreacting.

OffRoad
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 4:48:33 PM EDT
[#15]
I'll be watching.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:10:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Can't wait to see the new hot chicks they have for us. It starts this Thursday @ 8PM (IIRC). Woooooohoooooooooooo.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:19:43 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd sooner shit blood than watch that crap...
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:20:23 PM EDT
[#18]
i know my wife will be watching it...she's a sucker for all those "reality shows.

i guess it will be unavoidable that i will have to be at least somewhat aware of what's happening...

maybe if i watch it with her she'll let me buy another toy...not!!!!

earlybirdnj
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'll watch every minute of it. Not to see how to survive in the desert for three months but for all the cute girls I'm sure they are going to have on. [bounce] IT'S CALLED ENTERTAINMENT!
View Quote

No entrainment would be call Taliban survives where they give a camera to a few of the Taliban militant's and the one who get out a live at the end of the war is the winner. Now that is what I'd call entertainment.

I hated survives! If I was stuck on an island and had no food and the other team did all I have to say is RAID when there sleeping !!! Only the strong truly survive.

Just like to know how many of you would just eat bugs when the team across from you is eating fruit? Thats what I thought.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#20]
My sister went to college with the guy named cyrus gather.  They were really good friends when they went to the University of Tennessee.  I thought that was kind of neat.  She was surprised to see him on Survivor 3!
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:28:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Screw the Prudes.

I'll be there in front of the "other" boob-tube Thursday night. It's just Fun !!!

I will be checking out Jessie Camacho, the female Deputy Officer...Her Bio pic looks HOTT.
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 6:49:02 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm pulling for the guy from VA. Got to support the home team.

Everybody has to like Rudy. He wasn't afaid to call a faggot a faggot.

In todays world you have a "lifestyle partner"[puke]

Link Posted: 10/9/2001 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'm pulling for the guy from VA. Got to support the home team.

Everybody has to like Rudy. He wasn't afaid to call a faggot a faggot.

In todays world you have a "lifestyle partner"[puke]

View Quote

Yep
I was pulling for Rudy on the 1st series.

Colby the TEXAN on the 2nd series.

I don't know yet on the 3rd series.

Oh Damit...I remember all their NAMES.............................................. Survivor, whats Survivor ??? [BD]
Link Posted: 10/9/2001 11:22:40 PM EDT
[#24]
I never saw one episode of 1 or 2 and don't have the desire to see 3.

But Iron Chef, now that is a show.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:29:41 AM EDT
[#25]
I went to the website once, since I don't watch t.v. at home. There was something about a new episode for former and current spec ops/ swat types. There was going to be things like rescues, raids, etc. Haven't been back to the site so I don't know what's going on with it.
WSmac
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:05:29 AM EDT
[#26]
I heard the next one was gonna be in TEXAS.
The contestants have to drive a polka-dot Volkswagon bus with peace symbols and a big sign that says:
[b][size=5]WE'RE QUEER DEMOCRATS,  AND WE'RE COMMING TO TAKE YOUR GUNS AWAY ! [/SIZE=5][/B]

How far accross Texas will they get ? !
[@:D]   [50]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Starts tomorrow night:
[url]http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor3/[/url]

I'll probably watch it.  It's lame but it allows me to turn my brain into jelly for an hour and forget about real life.

Nuckles.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:37:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Survivor 1: Borneo -- I was pulling for Coleen. You know being from Miami and the fact she was nice, and very able. Many don't realize that if Coleen hadn't thrown the immunity challenge in order to save Kelley's ass she would right now be $1 Million richer. No matter who she came up against it would have been difficult for Sue The Bitch to make her Rat & Snake comments. Overall Rudy was good, but he pissed me off for a lack of a better word with his comments about Dirk. You all know what I'm talking about. The comment went something like "If I'd brought a bible I'd use it for toilet paper." After that I never could look at him the same way.

Survivor 2: Australia -- I pulled for Colby to the end. He was a great guy and never made stupid comments or blasphemous comments like Rudy.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Count me out,,
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:59:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Shows like this p*ss me off because little sister addict always takes over the TV and I end up missing 'TALES OF THE GUN'!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:01:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I'll be watching.
View Quote

Do you homework!

Or get in the kitchen and make me some pie.

[stick]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:30:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey comp1911 I won't be in the kitchen making you pie until my homework is done, survivor is over and you buy my a ring.

Besides you've never watched an episode of survivor what do you know?
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 1:35:23 PM EDT
[#33]
I would NEVER miss Tales of the gun for survivor......  EVER!!!!!  I even bought Tales of the gun "The M16" on VHS.

Nuckles.   [smash]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 2:48:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'd rather stick needles in my eyes,or "do" a dead donkey!
View Quote

Right On!!!
Survivor Blows the Chub!!!

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:36:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I just watch it for the cute girls who wear bandannas for bras.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 4:36:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Have never watched a single minute of any of those reality type shows. Just don't care. I don't know how most people find it entertaining but then again look at the popularity of Jerry Springer. Who the hell knows.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 6:25:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I just watch it for the cute girls who wear bandannas for bras.
View Quote

About 24 hours to go!!! Can't wait to see the little flags worn as a top (especially if she has a big rack).
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 7:53:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey comp1911 I won't be in the kitchen making you pie until my homework is done, survivor is over and you buy my a ring.

Besides you've never watched an episode of survivor what do you know?
View Quote

Comp1911 is in for it now!  See?!  She's already giving you hell!  And to make it a little better, she wants you to spend a couple grand on her!  I'd dump her now, unless she's just really hot!  [;D]

BTW, Don't tell brouhaha-ette I said that!
View Quote

Its a catch 22, I spend my money on guns and cars, so she bitches at me. If I buy a ring, she will stop bitching, but I'll have to cut back on my guns! [>(]

Damn compromise! [50]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top