Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2001 6:43:17 PM EDT
I came home from my last field op in August 1991,it was a miserable 3 day survelliance of a pot field on the side of a ridge.Between the rain at night and the 95 degree days,I was beat.When I got home,I emptied all of my mag pouches and other pouches[compass,first aid,canteen]and hung the harness in the garage to dry out.That was the last time I used it.Yesterday,I was fooling around in the garage and found my old web gear.After cleaning it up,I tried it on.The damn belt must've shrunk or something,there's about a 3 inch gap between the buckle!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:46:45 PM EDT
I hate it when that happens!
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:47:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JOHNO: I came home from my last field op in August 1991, [snip] The damn belt must've shrunk or something,there's about a 3 inch gap between the buckle!
View Quote
Sure it did. Yea riiiiiggggtttt Just like all of my old pants shrunk. My old college sweater shrunk too. The incredible shrinking clothing [;)][@:D]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:50:11 PM EDT
I think that could be from all the humidity and such that we get on thanksgiving. [;)] Just kidding. I've noticed my pistol belt kinda' does the same thing when I hang it up to dry after it gets all wet from snow and rain.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:01:22 PM EDT
I've slowed down alot in the last couple years.My son will be 2 in December,since he came into the world I stay home.Its been a big adjustment for me,I turned 40 back in July.I never even thought about having a kid,but,I spend all of my off time with him.I've also gone from a 30" waist to a 32" in the past 2 years.[beer]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:04:25 PM EDT
I still wear the same size pants I did ten years ago, I just wear them a lot lower now.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 7:04:53 PM EDT
Maybe all the food you've been eating has been diffusing into the belt through the time space continuum. [;)]
Top Top