Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2001 10:06:21 AM EDT
I went to the show today, two buildings big.

All in all, you had to look around for deals.

Saw some used 30's for $15, ok shape.  
Magman from here had some deals. 20's from $18 and up.  
100 rds of radway for $14.  11 green followers for $20.  SA .223 300/$45.
Got a alice bag for $40.  .22 aqulia, primer only, for $20/500
Targets for cheap.
Jerky, pop corn.  
Some "deals" AR mags in the bag for $50.  
Romain SKS's for $300
c-rock
All in all, good, but can some of these white trash motherfuckers take a bath, and put on some friggin deorant?  Colonge?  
c-rock
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:15:52 AM EDT
[#1]
That and you got to see me!

Lol, it was nice seeing ya again C-rock.  How are your cammies?

I second that remark about the white-trash needing to take a god damn bath.  I think you, me, and my dad were the 3 cleanest people in the whole damn building.  Now I know why they REALLY sell gas masks at gunshows...
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 10:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
C-rock,

Thanks for the info.  When (I'll be busy most Sundays until after November 11th) is/are the next local (Dupage, Lake?, etc) gunshows?

One more thing--I work nights on occasion, and the phlebotomists that come in in the morning (I would say Eastern European from their accents) all wear TOO MUCH cologne/perfume.  I think I would rather smell a bunch of unwashed bodies than someone who decided to pour a bottle of "Eau de Stench--Our Interpretation of Chanel #5"
all over themselves.  The bath may work, but not the cologne.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:51:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
That and you got to see me!

Lol, it was nice seeing ya again C-rock.  How are your cammies?

I second that remark about the white-trash needing to take a god damn bath.  I think you, me, and my dad were the 3 cleanest people in the whole damn building.  Now I know why they REALLY sell gas masks at gunshows...
View Quote

There are fine, next to bug-out gear stored in the house. [;)]

There was a lot of stinky people, but all in all, it was not bad.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
C-rock,

Thanks for the info.  When (I'll be busy most Sundays until after November 11th) is/are the next local (Dupage, Lake?, etc) gunshows?

One more thing--I work nights on occasion, and the phlebotomists that come in in the morning (I would say Eastern European from their accents) all wear TOO MUCH cologne/perfume.  I think I would rather smell a bunch of unwashed bodies than someone who decided to pour a bottle of "Eau de Stench--Our Interpretation of Chanel #5"
all over themselves.  The bath may work, but not the cologne.
View Quote

Not sure if Lake will ever come up again. They are having a other for dupage in Nov.  Same for Kane too.  IT was ok, you had to look around.  Get past the $600 glocks, or 1200 post ban AR's. $700 .03's, etc.  I did see a k98k  .308 carbine, for $190, looked good, but the bore was shit.  
AFARR, there was some really stinky people, I really mean, stinky.  BO to the bone.  
I did see a lot of new people looking too.  
Example, when I was looking at the k98k, this eastern European was next to me, asking the dealer about guns. Wanted one for self-defense. Ok, FFL tells him, shotgun.  No.  looks at this .22, FFL tells him its for target/varmit hunting.  Says, I got Ar's over there, dude said he did not want anything that powerful. Ok. Think he was selling him a $250 SKS when I left.
There is always a good time at the fun shows.
Kettle Corn too for the kiddies.
c-rock
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top