Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2001 9:10:11 AM EDT
The bombs are falling, and Al Bore & Joe Liberalman are not in charge? John
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:14:25 AM EDT
We'd be dropping PC's with internet access, because the terrorists only due what they do because of the 'digital divide'.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:15:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MrClean: The bombs are falling, and Al Bore & Joe Liberalman are not in charge? John
View Quote
[b] AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!![/b] [:D] Milldude
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:15:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:26:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2001 9:21:59 AM EDT by 455SD]
Actually if Gore was in charge I'm sure he would have placed a huge tarp over the WTC to prevent all that dust from getting into the ozone, then immediatly placed a 2-day waiting period on pocket knives and a complete ban on box-cutters, slashed our military budget to fund more humanitarian relief for Afganistan, and lastly, would issue a statement wanting to know what the US could do to improve relations with the terrorist so something like this would never happen again..........for the children. And of course Leiberman would be blaming all this on Hollywood and crying for censorship of airplanes and explosions in the movies.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 9:45:38 AM EDT
'What bombs?' 'Nonsense! We are still in the process of negotiating the shape of the table that we'll be using for our meeting with the Taliban Government of Afghanistan. There is no need to alarm the people over a terrorist attack that could simply have been a mistake by a few hotheads! We need to speak to these folks to see what their legitimate gripes with US policy might be. Lord knows the United States has made many such mistakes, itself!' - Pres. Al Gore, speaking from a crouched position underneath his official desk in the Oval Office. Eric The('Eeew!What'sAllThisStickyStuffOnTheCarpet­UnderHere?!')Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:08:13 PM EDT
There is only a differance in degree, not kind. Just look at the legislation that is flying thru congress now. And much of it is being proposed by GB or his croines. [shock]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:12:11 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:15:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Eric The('Eeew!What'sAllThisStickyStuffOnTheCarpet­UnderHere?!')Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Sticky Stuff....I don't get it [;D]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:25:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: A sufficient difference in degree IS a difference in kind. Congress seems to be doing a decent job of swatting down the truly outrageous proposals placed before it.
View Quote
Oh, so it is better that the repubs only want to take a little freedom at a time, and the demos want huge chunks at a time. That is great news for my kids.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:31:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2001 12:31:34 PM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:46:43 PM EDT
The de-mil part of the DOD approprations bill is a just a new one, but all you have to do is read the constitution and bill of rights, and compare it to may of the laws we have on the books today, and anyone with a little brains can see that this is not the nation our founding fathers had envisioned. And if I have to quote specific laws to you, then you have not been paying a attention to anything going on in the last 30 years. Out
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:50:03 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M1A-A1:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Eric The('Eeew!What'sAllThisStickyStuffOnTheCarpet­UnderHere?!')Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
Sticky Stuff....I don't get it [;D]
View Quote
Think Monica, and the difference between love and like being spit or swallow! Semper Fi Dave (AndIwouldLikeForEricToSendMeAKincaid'sJrBaco­nCheeseBurgerAsCompensationForDealingWithThis­!)Not A Hun
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:50:42 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:50:52 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: How many Amendments to the Constitution are being proposed which will enslave us? Please be specific.
View Quote
The 16th amendment took care of that. While no one alive in congress had any part in that treachery, I don't see any of them trying to repeal it.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:53:50 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:03:33 PM EDT
Alright I'll give you one, Ronald Regan banned the sale of any mechineguns manufactured after 1986. George W. Bush banned more guns than any other president untill Clinton. And I just give you these examples becuse this is a gun forum. And if you ask how this is a violation of our rights, in a case before the supereme court in 1968 held that a citizen can not own a sawed-off shotgun becuse it was not a common type of military firearm, which were the type of firearms that the constitution protected. HA HA HA does anybody get it????
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:19:16 PM EDT
Roger that, ar10er.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:32:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By ar10er: Alright I'll give you one, Ronald Regan banned the sale of any mechineguns manufactured after 1986. George W. Bush banned more guns than any other president untill Clinton. And I just give you these examples becuse this is a gun forum. And if you ask how this is a violation of our rights, in a case before the supereme court in 1968 held that a citizen can not own a sawed-off shotgun becuse it was not a common type of military firearm, which were the type of firearms that the constitution protected. HA HA HA does anybody get it????
View Quote
The enemies of gun owners are no more Democrat than they are Republican. Our enemies are politicians.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:33:49 PM EDT
Does the ban apply to foreign military DOD's? I knew that an FAL was a better rifle than an M14 a long time ago, but I think now I'm even more sure!I really have a boring life. I hope they try to take it away.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:36:29 PM EDT
Carrots is right. There are more dangerous gun rights enemies in the Republican party than the Democrats because they work against gun rights within the Republican circle.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 1:45:16 PM EDT
Originally Posted By grimshaw: Does the ban apply to foreign military DOD's? I knew that an FAL was a better rifle than an M14 a long time ago, but I think now I'm even more sure!I really have a boring life. I hope they try to take it away.
View Quote
With you on the boring part, and besides in another 30 years I would have to count on someone else to fight for me. I say bring it on now. Just look at the post on america or amerika.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 2:09:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/7/2001 2:04:32 PM EDT by raf]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 2:20:57 PM EDT
I reiterate, the repbubs only want to take a little freedom at a time, the DOD spending bill just introduced is the lattest, did you not agree with that? And just wait, over the next few weeks and months we will see more and it will be for this fight on "terrorism". That is what I meant when I said a differance in degree not kind.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:12:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:54:40 PM EDT
Post from SSgtUSMC -
Dave (AndIwouldLikeForEricToSendMeAKincaid'sJrBaco­nCheeseBurgerAsCompensationForDealingWithThis­!)Not A Hun
View Quote
And just how would a Marine know about Kincaid's, the Hun inquires. Did you perhaps live in the DFW area in the past? Consider it done! But beware that postal service employees have a miserable track record in delivering parcels from Kincaid's! Eric The(JustThink'Newman'From[i]Seinfield[/i])Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:07:25 PM EDT
Eric The('Newman')Hun[>]:)], So I guess that a 6 pack of Ziegenbock Amber would get lost enroute too! Dave(arrived there in Apr 96 and dragged away from NAS Ft Worth kicking and screaming all the way up here in Dec 2000) Not A Hun
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:13:56 PM EDT
Sorry, Sarge, but the Ziegenbock don't leave the HunHouse! Eric The(Doctor'sOrders,YouKnow)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 4:47:26 PM EDT
Eric the (OneWay) Hun, Do you think Goat Boy would stock Zeigenbock Amber in the merchandise section as the official beer of AR15.Com? Dave(GoToTheFridgeAndLookAtTheLabel!For ThoseLivingOutsideTheDistributionArea,There's­A GoatOnIt!)Still Not A Hun
Link Posted: 10/8/2001 3:55:49 PM EDT
Originally Posted By raf: OK, AR10er, since you won't answer my Qs directly, and are simply repeating yourself, we'll have to agree to disagree. RAF out.
View Quote
Agreed
Top Top