Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2001 6:58:51 PM EDT
Hey.. anybody know where I can find *new* hooters merchandise online?

I tried hooters.com, but they don't have anything listed.

Thanks..
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I bet Ebay will have something.  I haven't checked but I'd still be money.
crash.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:04:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I bet Ebay will have something.  I haven't checked but I'd still be money.
crash.
View Quote

Don't want anything from a private seller like ebay. I did check them, and they have lots, but no thanks.

Need an actual online store that can take Visa.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:07:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Paul,

Damned odd. Maybe he doesn't live near one though. Poor bloke.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:33:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Paul,

Damned odd. Maybe he doesn't live near one though. Poor bloke.
View Quote

No, sadly, I do not live near one. :-(
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#6]
No merchandise!!!! Dammit
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:44:49 PM EDT
[#7]
We have 2 in Pensacola. What do you want?
Try www.hootersofamerica.com they show merchandise for sale.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#8]
We have several here in the Dallas area. Good thing for "scenery" cuz the food sux. Let me know what you need and I am sure we can make a deal.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#9]
www.hootersofamerica.com is the corperate web site-merchandise + Hooter girl calender photo's!
The wings are great! View is even better!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:56:51 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm not sure just what I want yet...

But i'm thinking one of those white shirts that says "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" on the back.. hmm...

Anyone know how much they go for??? Maybe we can work somethin' out....

Link Posted: 10/6/2001 9:58:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
www.hootersofamerica.com is the corperate web site-merchandise + Hooter girl calender photo's!
The wings are great! View is even better!
View Quote

When I click on their merchandise page, it says, something like "check your local hooters for shit blah blah blah"... am i missing something?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:10:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Decide what you want. They have a shitload of different ball caps, t shirts, and that kinda stuff. I can go tomorrow(you don't have to twist MY arm!) and let you know. Yep, we got hurricanes, 7' dykes running for governor, Anthrax, West Nile Virus. We also got a shitload of Hooters, and are the home state of Hooters.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Decide what you want. They have a shitload of different ball caps, t shirts, and that kinda stuff. I can go tomorrow(you don't have to twist MY arm!) and let you know. Yep, we got hurricanes, 7' dykes running for governor, Anthrax, West Nile Virus. We also got a shitload of Hooters, and are the home state of Hooters.  
View Quote

Really?? Sweet!!!

Could you find out the prices on the white "delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" long-sleeve shirt, and the 2-pack with tee's golf balls?

I'd appricate it!!!

[beer]

Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Not a problem. I'm such a good hubby, my wife even likes Hooters, so I'll do a recon and take her to lunch at the same time. I'll get the prices, and find out if you can just phone them and order direct. Guess I'll go to the one on Bayou and 9th, kinda cool for the beach tomorrow.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Not a problem. I'm such a good hubby, my wife even likes Hooters, so I'll do a recon and take her to lunch at the same time. I'll get the prices, and find out if you can just phone them and order direct. Guess I'll go to the one on Bayou and 9th, kinda cool for the beach tomorrow.
View Quote

Hey thanks man! Be sure and have a beer for me!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#16]
I'll have several, got a designated driver ya know. I'll let you know tomorrow the prices and phone #.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:16:28 PM EDT
[#17]
You can't order over the phone. Also the long sleeve T shirts are out of stock. They expect to have them back in stock in about 3 weeks. The price is $15.99. Golf balls are $9.99 a pack and are in stock.
Sorry 'bout that.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:21:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Wait a minute...

[b]You'd rather buy Hooter's merchandice over the Internet rather than visiting one?[/b]

Does anyone else think that this is odd behavior???
View Quote

if you are a terrorist plant, this is not the way to 'blend in'
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You can't order over the phone. Also the long sleeve T shirts are out of stock. They expect to have them back in stock in about 3 weeks. The price is $15.99. Golf balls are $9.99 a pack and are in stock.
Sorry 'bout that.
View Quote

awww damn!! I really wanted one of those shirts!

Thanks for looking though.. hey.. how was the beer?
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 3:38:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

I lived by the original Hooters on 60 in Clearwater for a number of years. They ended up opening one in Niles, Ohio after I moved back home but it just wasn't the same.
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 6:52:09 PM EDT
[#21]
How was the beer? Kinda hard to remember...
It was good and cold. Being around a bunch of young, well endowed young ladies always improves my state of mind. I'll try the P'Cola beach one. May make a lunch run. I'll keep you posted. Recon can be hell... SCOUTS OUT!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top