Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2001 3:02:14 AM EDT
I can see it now, if the hippies get their way, we will bring OBL back to the US of A to stand trial.  He's loaded with cash so he can afford Johnny Cochrain (sp?) and he gets off.  I can see it now.  And then he'll write a book about trying to find "The REAL terrorists", because, ya know if he wasn't responsible, somebody else was right!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#1]
And after the trial and his aquittal on all charges, Osama Bin Laden vows to find out 'who the real terrorists were'!

Thereupon he spends the rest of his life seraching for the real culprits on public golf courses, on talks shows, at bars, and wherever pretty white women can usually be found.

Where have I heard this story before?

Eric The(Yeah,Right)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:17:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you guys read Michael Savages latest column?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:07:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Or do you mean the "Chewbacca Defense".
Link Posted: 10/7/2001 12:47:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Not to mention "Look at the monkey! Look at the silly monkey!" hehe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top