Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/6/2001 12:06:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/6/2001 2:07:59 PM EDT by Imbroglio]
Who else is going to the fun show? At 11am I will be by the bbq grill place wearing a "Don't Tread on Me" shirt. Password: Kettle Counter password: Corn
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:41:09 AM EDT
I'll send in the "Secret Weapon" as my "straw man". Hey Imbroglio, can you show him around? [img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid27/p1716419e0cdf31cd79cd9d7c75c2d1b3/fe3403b3.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:42:37 AM EDT
Let's have a Photoshop contest.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 12:56:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 1:06:31 AM EDT
Don't buy the microwave Kettle Corn from the short guy weating the urban cammo. He really works for the ATF. Tyler
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 1:14:32 AM EDT
Password: Coin Counter Password: Fountain
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 2:11:14 PM EDT
We were at the show until 1 pm and I guess no one from here attended, because they were also wearing "don't tread on me" shirts and reported zero contact. I saw this one woman who looked completely out of place, walk the entire show with her arms crossed and a disgusted look on her face. She never bought anything or got closer than 2 feet from any of the tables. Then she stopped to talk to another guy doing the same thing. My guess is they either were undercover ATF/state doj, reporters, or HCI types. They probably had hidden cameras because they both where trying to keep their shoulder bags facing in front of them. Then as I was walking past the Second Amendment Sisters or something table, this on girl smiled and said hi to me. I knew better so I kept on walking and didn't give her the chance at saying "You must have been in a pretty bad accident to have such a messed up looking face" or "I did my good deed for today, now get away from me you freak!"
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 8:10:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: We were at the show until 1 pm and I guess no one from here attended, because they were also wearing "don't tread on me" shirts and reported zero contact. I saw this one woman who looked completely out of place, walk the entire show with her arms crossed and a disgusted look on her face. She never bought anything or got closer than 2 feet from any of the tables. Then she stopped to talk to another guy doing the same thing. My guess is they either were undercover ATF/state doj, reporters, or HCI types. They probably had hidden cameras because they both where trying to keep their shoulder bags facing in front of them. Then as I was walking past the Second Amendment Sisters or something table, this on girl smiled and said hi to me. I knew better so I kept on walking and didn't give her the chance at saying "You must have been in a pretty bad accident to have such a messed up looking face" or "I did my good deed for today, now get away from me you freak!"
View Quote
I was at this one show where I saw some lady totally out of place as well. Business suit carrying lots of paperwork. She was talking to a guy who had dealer samples including one of those new HK UMP's. He also had Glocks and that's what she was querying him about. Big bad impervious to metal detectors GLOCK.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:16:08 PM EDT
Oh ya, I forgot to mention, I tried to sell/trade those .50 primers to one of the vendors. The guys says "you know that box you are holding contains 500 felony counts?" Then he goes on that the ATF has ruled that due to .50 primers containing 2x more lead azide compared all other small arms primers, they were reclassified as destructive devices and can't be bought or sold without a DD license. WTF is up wit dat?
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:20:26 PM EDT
Maybe he wanted to take them off your hands at a 'reasonable' price to save you the risk of going to jail.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 10:31:10 PM EDT
Well Imb...you shouldda made nice with the 2nd Amendment Sistah! Poor woman probably went home and thought "They LIED to me that I would meet gun loving dudes....and not go home alone!" Go back tomorrow and ask if she'd like to join you for a cuppa coffee and to share some kettle corn. PossumKiller
Top Top