User Panel

Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 339 of 742)
Page / 742
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:53:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By m0388:

I don't think anything in entertainment can be that bad. I remember the guys here back then talking about it. The manga kind of just ended. Not even a Sopranos black screen. Like a normal end of volume end.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
Originally Posted By Darkstar117:
Originally Posted By JPN:
Are you familiar with Mysterious Girlfriend X (Nazo no Kanojo X)?

Worst manga ending ever.

How bad?  Like Game of Thrones bad?

I don't think anything in entertainment can be that bad. I remember the guys here back then talking about it. The manga kind of just ended. Not even a Sopranos black screen. Like a normal end of volume end.

There never has been and it seems doubtful there ever will be and ending that detrimental to a series.

The thing a lot of people seem to miss who claim show's like Dexter had just as bad if not worse endings is the fact that each season of Dexter, more or less, told its own story.  So when the finale shitted the bed it didn't ruin the first 4 seasons.

Game of Thrones is the opposite.  It had many important storylines (including all the main ones) they had been building since literally the very first episode.  A full decade worth of build up.  So when that finale shitted the bed it didn't just ruin that season.  It ruined the whole series.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Seiran:
Well he started out as a prick to Shea and her village. Eventually overcame that. Was a dick to his teacher when all she wanted was to look out for him. *thinks* Yeah, everyone else though- They deserved it.

And need more. Definitely. Plus how fast he went from not caring (too much) about Myu to doting on her cracked me up. Yue's snarky little comments just solidified the hilarity.
View All Quotes
Oh no I love the "I'll kill you if you fuck with me" aspect. I'm totally onboard with that. But the "fuck off" attitude towards everyone else is annoying.

Also Yue best girl. Toi a pretty kinky second.

It didn't bother me at all.  Mostly because it made total sense.

Click To View Spoiler

Then again I'm always ecstatic when the MC for a major anime (especially harem) doesn't check at least one of the following boxes:

- Frequently allows others (almost always females) to abuse him for stuff that is often not even his fault.

- Cries and/or whines a lot.

- Is a pussy, in a serious anime, that lacks the conviction to kill his enemies who literally just tried to kill him or someone else even though anyone with even a trace amount of commonsense can see they won't change and will only try again.

As far as the girls go, I'll not make a "best girl' claim, but Shea definitely made me laugh the most.

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ca06d6afc410ba352dddc56bf2500fd0/tumblr_px0qehCefn1s307p6o2_400.gifv

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/7ECF75B5-E44F-4C0E-99BC-1581446D5EF6_jpe-1793192.JPG

Edit: in order to appease the CoC I guess I better censor the funbags.
I get the attitude towards his classmates, but not anyone else who had nothing to do with it. And yeah, Shea is hilarious.

Who was he an asshole to besides his classmates?

Click To View Spoiler
Well he started out as a prick to Shea and her village. Eventually overcame that. Was a dick to his teacher when all she wanted was to look out for him. *thinks* Yeah, everyone else though- They deserved it.

And need more. Definitely. Plus how fast he went from not caring (too much) about Myu to doting on her cracked me up. Yue's snarky little comments just solidified the hilarity.

Click To View Spoiler

Speaking of Myu though: what happened to her is a perfect example of why Hajime from Arifureta is a much better MC to root for than Naofumi from Shield Hero.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 6:33:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I hate it when you get recommend or see people talking about an anime you're interested in, you look forward to watching it, and then you discover it's a brand new show with like 2 or 3 episodes out and you'd have to wait a week for each new episode.

Binge watching really has spoiled us.
View Quote

Agreed I try and stay away from weekly but it keeps pulling me back with good shows

I would so much rather binge shows but at this point there’s now way I can go about my day knowing theres an episode of Wonder Egg, Non Non Biyori or Horimiya and not go watch it
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:34:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RX-78-2:
Thanks @JPN for those locations, I’m gonna check them all out
View Quote

Here's a more complete list:

Real world locations shown in Yurucamp, with Google Maps coordinates.

Some names are different from what is shown in the anime.

Google street view is available for many of them, while photo spheres are available for some others.

Season 1
Click To View Spoiler

Season 2
Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 8:51:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Staring the Land of the Lustrous manga because it’s one of my favorite anime BUT Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Land was surprising. I had no clue what it was about going in, except that someone had to make an encyclopedia. It is the kind of strange that can only exist in anime/manga. The 3D was fluid and didn't have the jank, early RWBY, movements like some other 3D shows. Poor Pho really does get put through the ringer. I am re-watching it now. I normally don't re-watch stuff a lot, but it came up in the rotation on the On Demand, and said why not.

Houseki no Kuni Opening Full
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:26:59 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked up Attack on Titan again to get ready for the final season.

It's a slow slog it seems like Eren has been crying for like three episodes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:32:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Japanese live action versions always suck but this looks as crazy as the anime.

Kakegurui
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Star_Scream:
I picked up Attack on Titan again to get ready for the final season.

It's a slow slog it seems like Eren has been crying for like three episodes.
View Quote

Boy, are you for a surprise come the final season.
Latest episode was pretty much perfect.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:46:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By ToledoXJ:
Japanese live action versions always suck but this looks as crazy as the anime.

Kakegurui
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwS01_Ei7TM
View Quote

On a similar note, I just finished Alice in Borderlands.

It was good.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Land was surprising. I had no clue what it was about going in, except that someone had to make an encyclopedia. It is the kind of strange that can only exist in anime/manga. The 3D was fluid and didn't have the jank, early RWBY, movements like some other 3D shows. Poor Pho really does get put through the ringer. I am re-watching it now. I normally don't re-watch stuff a lot, but it came up in the rotation on the On Demand, and said why not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XRK5nGXChA
View Quote

Yeah she definitely does Phos’s character development over such a short amount of episodes is pretty crazy if you think about it
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:10:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Szilagyi-hpg] [#13]

I watched that one just a week or so ago. I liked it a lot. CGI didn't seem off in that role.

Also Dia is best 100%

ETA:
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:13:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Xerith:

View Quote

Today's and last episode I rewatched immediately because there was so much to take in. Didn't consider myself a fan of the series just a short while ago, I think I firmly am as of now.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:22:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Keekleberrys] [#15]
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Xerith:

View Quote

I'm mostly through season three. Finally stuff is happening, their back in Eren, Armin and Mikasa's home town and just unveiled their secret weapon..

Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:48:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Keekleberrys:

I started watching that too. Theyre starting to make an Effort. Too many korean and Chinese live actions out there I’d  rather some more japanese ones
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By beitodesstrafe:

On a similar note, I just finished Alice in Borderlands.

It was good.

I started watching that too. Theyre starting to make an Effort. Too many korean and Chinese live actions out there I’d  rather some more japanese ones

It is definitely well made.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:10:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#19]

It would be an Isekai too rofl
View All Quotes

It is definitely well made.

IT IS ALL ISEKAI NOW
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#20]

In some cases it can be a blessing though.  Sometimes an ending is so horrible you'd rather the show had just ended a season or two early.

Game of Thrones is the most notable example.
View Quote
Makes sense. It's akin to me giving up on Bleach after the First Hueco Mundo Arc. I know the rest of the story is out there, but I figure it's less convoluted to just give Aizen the win and assume the Ichigo party failed.

The anime ran for 12 episodes, and didn't wander far from the manga storyline, if my memory isn't off.  Then there was an OVA episode that didn't have anything to do with the manga storyline, but had elements from another series the author wrote (sort of a crossover).

The manga continued on with the story for something like 12 volumes, then the author chose to end the storyline by essentially saying 'and life goes on' (didn't wrap up one damn thing).
View Quote

Dude... that sucks. Any idea why the author just gave up on the story? I see he had another story serialized after a two year hiatus.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:16:47 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

IT IS ALL ISEKAI NOW
View Quote

Sometimes I get the feeling that the Isekai genre is spawned from some sort of societal hopelessness that is prevalent in Japan and other industrialized Asian countries. It's almost like death is the only way for these people to find a new horizon in a game like fantasy world. Kinda sad when you think about it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:23:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#22]
Originally Posted By RCaerbannog240:

Dude... that sucks. Any idea why the author just gave up on the story? I see he had another story serialized after a two year hiatus.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RCaerbannog240:

The anime ran for 12 episodes, and didn't wander far from the manga storyline, if my memory isn't off.  Then there was an OVA episode that didn't have anything to do with the manga storyline, but had elements from another series the author wrote (sort of a crossover).

The manga continued on with the story for something like 12 volumes, then the author chose to end the storyline by essentially saying 'and life goes on' (didn't wrap up one damn thing).

No idea.  The series seemed to lose direction for a while, shifting focus more toward the supporting characters, then it finally got back to focusing on the main characters and started looking like things were being set up for really moving forward with their story, then...  wait for it... wait for it... OK, you can keep waiting, because we're done.  

As Darkstar117 said earlier, "Worst manga ending ever."

ETA: I seem to recall reading something about how this story was inspired by someone suggesting that the author try writing something that wasn't focused on a character turning out to be an alien or some supernatural being (apparently his previous work was based on such concepts), and there were small hints scattered in the story that maybe the female lead was an alien (seemed like an inside joke with the author).

Maybe the author just couldn't wrap his head around how to bring a slice of (mostly normal) life story to a reasonable ending.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:35:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Szilagyi-hpg:

I watched that one just a week or so ago. I liked it a lot. CGI didn't seem off in that role.

Also Dia is best 100%

ETA:
https://64.media.tumblr.com/791300b828d01240a5355c96662a2d6b/tumblr_p6iv27MFR01qzxv73o1_540.gifv
View Quote

The show is beautiful and I think it looks a lot better the Oranges other CHI show Beastars it’s a shame they are more focused on making that

Nah bro Dia is amazing definitely #2 but Phos is #1 for me
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:57:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Slightly off topic but anime related.
I need to inventory my shelves of Bluray/DVDs. Does anyone know if a good app that will let me scan the bar code and have a list built in a spreadsheet?
It would save me a lot of time vs type stuff manually in excel.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#25]
I just watched the first 6 minutes of Ex Arm.

I can't tell if this is "so bad, it's good" or just really, really bad. It definitely deserved all the roasting the trailer got.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 7:26:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Finished season 3 of Attack on Titan. Things definitely got much more interesting
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:14:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#27]
A YouTuber with only 30k subscribers got 1.8 MILLION views in 10 days from this 17 second clip.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:16:08 PM EDT
[#28]
A YouTuber with only 30k subscribers got 1.8 MILLION views in 10 days from this 17 second clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xDkpnAMAa4
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:54:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Holy shit.

"Why the hell are you here, teacher?" is a fucking trainwreck.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 11:58:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Holy shit.

View Quote

What, student teacher suppositories are unusual?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:02:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#31]
Originally Posted By RandomGuy1911A1:

View All Quotes
Holy shit.

Dude's mom definitely goes up there with worst anime parents.

Wtf

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:03:29 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
Holy shit.

You have to keep in mind that some anime are produced as educational entertainment, to broaden the minds of their more sheltered viewers.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:06:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Bruh, look at this dude.

Perhaps the blue thing isn't worthless after all...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:
Bruh, look at this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5PB2x80-s
View Quote

Rev is awesome.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:58:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:

The show is beautiful and I think it looks a lot better the Oranges other CHI show Beastars it’s a shame they are more focused on making that

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DprvdDgnrt:
Originally Posted By Szilagyi-hpg:

Also Dia is best 100%

ETA:
https://64.media.tumblr.com/791300b828d01240a5355c96662a2d6b/tumblr_p6iv27MFR01qzxv73o1_540.gifv

Yeah, Phos is pretty impressive.

(OK, I’ll admit that after watching that series I did some research to figure out whether I might be able to find a sample of that mineral that I could put into a lighted display case to enjoy the cool color - but never actually found one - I should look harder I guess - I did start collecting fluorescent minerals, though.)

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:
Bruh, look at this dude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_5PB2x80-s
View Quote

All right, that was pretty funny.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:13:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#37]
Attachment Attached File

Some time ago, I had a theory that Rin's house was somewhere in the area between the high school and the lakeside campground from episode 1 of the first season.  It just made sense, as you wouldn't expect her to be going a ridiculous distance from her house to the campground, on a bicycle loaded down with all her camping gear (and wearing layers to keep warm).  I had thought that the bookstore she worked at, might be near the high school, but gave up on it as likely being completely made up, after searching for bookstores listed in the region.  Two frequently shown locations from the Yuru Camp anime, and I eventually gave up on ever figuring out where they were.

Then I watched episode 1 of the second season again, and the opening scenes were just dangling the puzzle there in front of me.  I paid more attention to what was happening while the end credits rolled, than I did the first time I watched it, and there was the trail of breadcrumbs.  Sure, some hungry tanuki had eaten a lot of them, but there were enough to lure me back to Google Maps, looking for that darn bridge with the arched structure, to see if maybe it was somewhere on the road between the high school and the lakeside campground.  ...and there it was.

But that wasn't enough to locate the bookstore and Rin's house.  ...just enough to drag me fully back into the search.  Before going over the arched bridge in the credits sequence, she stopped and made a right turn at an intersection.  Comparing the dimly lit scene to the one above, they were both the same intersection.  And turning right, meant that it was probably a road on the north side of the road between the high school and the campground.  After covering the stretch between the bridge and the tunnel through the mountain to the campground, checking each intersection that could possibly match, then checking again, I started looking for intersections a little farther off the main road, and then I found it.

Working up that road in google street view, I quickly found the bookstore building, or one that kinda looked like it, if you closed one eye and squinted just right with the other one. ...and trashed the bookstore and left it vacant for 10 years or so.  Thinking that was probably it, I continued up the road, and saw better matches to buildings from the opening and ending sequences of the episode.

I missed the location of Rin's house, the first time I went by it in street view, then thought maybe I had found it on the way back (duh, they always show it from a perspective of looking at the house from the opposite direction that Rin approaches the house from).  Forget closing one eye and squinting.  This building looks nothing like Rin's house, and is too small, but the surroundings come pretty close to matching the scenery repeatedly shown in the series, when Rin arrives at her house.

So I added it to the list of locations:

Real world locations shown in Yurucamp, with Google Maps coordinates.

Some names are different from what is shown in the anime.

Google street view is available for many of them, while photo spheres are available for some others.

Season 1
Click To View Spoiler

Season 2
Click To View Spoiler

No, I don't need a hobby (I've already got plenty of those).  I just need to quit letting puzzles drive me nuts until I figure them out.

And maybe I need to spend less time fiddling with Google Maps...
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 1:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RandomGuy1911A1] [#38]
WHAT IF GERMANY HAD AN ANIME OPENING [GERMAN COVER REUPLOAD]

Not gonna lie, I'd watch it.

WHAT IF WW2 WAS AN ANIME ? (Opening)
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:47:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SC4eyes] [#39]
Okay, I watched ROKKA-Braves of the Six Flowers season one. Just as they got all the character development done, and defined the objective, it ended.
Since it was made in 2015, I assume that's it?

Thanks for recommending HunterXHunter. I am now about 1/3 of the way through the 99 episodes, and am invested in some of the characters. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. It started a bit like a kids cartoon, but after the first couple of episodes it got quite edgy with dark undertones.

I will admit that I have not seen Inuyasha, so I will probably binge that next, followed by something more gun-slut oriented.

I hope someone preserves the good stuff before the cancel-culture does the virtual book-burning. Years from now after the worm turns, it can be released as a cultural history exhibit.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:34:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By SC4eyes:
Okay, I watched ROKKA-Braves of the Six Flowers season one. Just as they got all the character development done, and defined the objective, it ended.
Since it was made in 2015, I assume that's it?

Thanks for recommending HunterXHunter. I am now about 1/3 of the way through the 99 episodes, and am invested in some of the characters. Looking forward to seeing how it turns out. It started a bit like a kids cartoon, but after the first couple of episodes it got quite edgy with dark undertones.

I will admit that I have not seen Inuyasha, so I will probably binge that next, followed by something more gun-slut oriented.

I hope someone preserves the good stuff before the cancel-culture does the virtual book-burning. Years from now after the worm turns, it can be released as a cultural history exhibit.
View Quote

Well Interspecies Reviewers is getting an uncensored US Blu ray release thanks to Right Stuff Anime so there's still hope for our physical media releases.

I do worry about the nature of streaming and how we're being nearly forced into it for both TV/film and videogames. It's easy to alter or disappear "problematic" stuff in today's climate and our foes do so dearly enjoy in doing as such.

Pretty soon we'll see Cowboy Bebop scrubbed off the net and replaced by the woke Netflix adaptation
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:05:28 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By targetworks:

Yeah, Phos is pretty impressive.

(OK, I’ll admit that after watching that series I did some research to figure out whether I might be able to find a sample of that mineral that I could put into a lighted display case to enjoy the cool color - but never actually found one - I should look harder I guess - I did start collecting fluorescent minerals, though.)

View Quote

I would be lying if I said I didn’t give it a quick google search when I first saw the show
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:08:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DprvdDgnrt] [#42]
3 eps in Wonder egg is still best

Click To View Spoiler

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 8:50:11 AM EDT
[#43]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/64025/YuruCampS2E1_jpg-1798656.JPG

Some time ago, I had a theory that Rin's house was somewhere in the area between the high school and the lakeside campground from episode 1 of the first season.  It just made sense, as you wouldn't expect her to be going a ridiculous distance from her house to the campground, on a bicycle loaded down with all her camping gear (and wearing layers to keep warm).  I had thought that the bookstore she worked at, might be near the high school, but gave up on it as likely being completely made up, after searching for bookstores listed in the region.  Two frequently shown locations from the Yuru Camp anime, and I eventually gave up on ever figuring out where they were.

View Quote

OK, I was wondering how Rin's town could be totally shut down for two or three days by a heavy snowfall, while life seemingly continued as normal in Nadeshiko's town (where IIRC she was delivering mail (?) on her bicycle with not a flake of snow visible)...

I guess that Nadeshiko lives closer to the ocean or something. Or else it was just a convenient fiction by the authors that would not bear close examination...

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 11:34:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#44]
Originally Posted By targetworks:

OK, I was wondering how Rin's town could be totally shut down for two or three days by a heavy snowfall, while life seemingly continued as normal in Nadeshiko's town (where IIRC she was delivering mail (?) on her bicycle with not a flake of snow visible)...

I guess that Nadeshiko lives closer to the ocean or something. Or else it was just a convenient fiction by the authors that would not bear close examination...

View Quote

Rin's home is farther north, at a higher elevation (farther upriver), and is more rural.  

Nadeshiko essentially lives in town (maybe something similar to our suburbs), in an area where the river is wider and there is more 'flat' land, while Rin is in a more rural area farther into the mountains, along a small river or large stream (almost no flat land, with narrower and steeper roads).

It was more that the roads near Rin's home had gotten icy, than blocked by snow.

ETA: Turning on the elevations in google maps, it looks like Rin's house is around 250 meters higher in elevation, than the area around Nadeshiko's house.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:35:11 PM EDT
[#45]
Is the whole S rank (grade above A) thing exclusive to Japan?

I don't think I've seen it used anywhere outside of anime and maybe a few video games.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:37:37 PM EDT
[#46]

I don't think I've seen it used anywhere outside of anime and maybe a few video games.
View Quote

The original Devil May Cry is where I was introduced to it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

I was curious about it (don't ask me why) so I looked it up and apparently it originated from academic grading in Japan.
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 4:43:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: beitodesstrafe] [#48]

I was curious about it (don't ask me why) so I looked it up and apparently it originated from academic grading in Japan.
View All Quotes

I guess, now we know!

I just always assumed it stood for:

Super

SuperSuper

SuperSuperSuper

Link Posted: 1/27/2021 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#49]

View Quote

Correct.
It's the Japanese notation for >100% in grading/scoring.
"Perfect with extra credit". In practice it's exceptionally rare.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 6:30:45 AM EDT
[#50]

No idea.  The series seemed to lose direction for a while, shifting focus more toward the supporting characters, then it finally got back to focusing on the main characters and started looking like things were being set up for really moving forward with their story, then...  wait for it... wait for it... OK, you can keep waiting, because we're done.  

As Darkstar117 said earlier, "Worst manga ending ever."

ETA: I seem to recall reading something about how this story was inspired by someone suggesting that the author try writing something that wasn't focused on a character turning out to be an alien or some supernatural being (apparently his previous work was based on such concepts), and there were small hints scattered in the story that maybe the female lead was an alien (seemed like an inside joke with the author).

Maybe the author just couldn't wrap his head around how to bring a slice of (mostly normal) life story to a reasonable ending.
View Quote

Dude... talk about a bait and switch, definitely a shitty way to end it. Though based on the alien/supernatural genre that author previously wrote, maybe the author was out of his depth and torpedoed the project to save face/sanity. Heard a lot of mangekos and anime artists are basically treated like slaves, maybe ending the series was a way out for him.

By the way, congrats on finding locations based off anime. That is pretty legit.
Page / 742
Who watches Anime? (Page 339 of 742)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top