BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/5/2001 1:46:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 1:55:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn.  Now my head hurts.  [>:/]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Well, you see. The government's case is well founded. With his billions Bill Gates could...uh... He has a lot of power and with that power he just might.....mmm. He's a NERD and we HATE NERDS! The government hates nerds!Nanny Nanny Neener! The was a government study done that says nerds are %38 less patriotic than the average American.

I think.

Sherm
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Simple. They don't have to track or hunt Osama. He is a member of our extended covert government. Look into the Bin Laden corporate portfolio and then compare it against the Bush corporate entities. Don't believe that bullshit about the bin Laden family cutting off Osama, either.

Billy Gates, well, there can only be one tyrant on the block, and he was threatening the biggest of them all, therefore he had to be whacked with a sharp stick.

Course, I hold stock in Reynolds aluminum wrap and ALCOA, so disregard my wild-eyed ramblings entirely.

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." -Daniel Webster
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]
MAYBE BILL GATES IS REALLY BIN LADEN AND HE'S GONNA NUKE US!
BETTER BUY 5000 ROUNDS OF GREEN TIP AND TRACER AMMO AND SOME GAS MASKS, THE WORLD IS OVER
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#5]
You announced 15 minutes ago you were leaving - but you're still here?????

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=58048
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 4:17:07 PM EDT
[#6]
He meant to say that after one more beer he was leaving!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top