Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2001 8:43:58 AM EDT
Just wondering if R - Guns the banner ads is the same R Guns that one of the members on the FalFiles had a problem with.

I have had problems with some vendors and sometimes you are better up by buying locally, even if overpaying.

This R - Guns do have some nice items in their line up.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The answer to your question is yes.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:57:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Just wondering if R - Guns the banner ads is the same R Guns that one of the members on the FalFiles had a problem with.
View Quote

There are couple of people here that had problems too. (Me being one of them!)
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#3]
[URL]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=57793[/URL]

A real sweetheart...

Edited to hotwire the link.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:18:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
[b]drjarhead[/b] is a close personal friend of RGuns aka [b]Roger Nut[/b] aka [b]KMA[/b], etc. The guy (RGuns) uses about a half a dozen different aliases (that are known) on here and often tries to post as a satisfied customer while thinly disguising some free advertising. BTW, they are rguns.net not a similar domain name who was catching hell awhile back due to Rguns' slimy practices.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
careful. Dissing the sponsors will get you in deep doo doo with our local thought police.

mike
View Quote

Absolutely untrue.  

(Mike, I know you were probably joking, I just wanted to be clear in case you were not.)
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:53:50 AM EDT
[#7]
All right, Jim Dandy, now your baiting me. The last time I got into one of these threads I got banned for a couple of weeks until I simmered down enough to talk to Goatboy about it.

BTW, how the hell ya doing?
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:54:06 AM EDT
[#8]
I use to live up by where they are and around there it was G.A.T gun's or R-guns and no one that I had ever talked to ever would go back there. I have only gone in there once and saw a bunch of homey G gang bangers looking at hand  gun's and doing the gang banger hold and Also pointing the gun's at people and they said nothing at them.

Now maybe that just me not liking someone pointing a gun at me but I don't know. This store is also in a bad town anyone from around the upper IL will tell you Carpentersvill is not a nice place or safe.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
[b]drjarhead[/b] is a close personal friend of RGuns aka [b]Roger Nut[/b] aka [b]KMA[/b], etc. The guy (RGuns) uses about a half a dozen different aliases (that are known) on here and often tries to post as a satisfied customer while thinly disguising some free advertising.
View Quote

drjarhead is truly a dissatisfied customer, the rogernut/KMA screennames go together though.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:08:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Hey, Kevin. I think Jim Dandy was being facetious. He knows me. But yes, I am a very dissatisfied customer.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 10:09:51 AM EDT
[#11]
All right, Jim Dandy, now your baiting me. The last time I got into one of these threads I got banned for a couple of weeks until I simmered down enough to talk to Goatboy about it.

BTW, how the hell ya doing?
View Quote

I was only being facetious, I'm sure you understand. Just some good-natured rawhiding. BTW, I'm seeing ads from RGuns in The Gun List, Handloader, and The American Rifleman. These guys think that they're legitimate businessmen or something.

I'm doing okay, [b]drjarhead.[/b] Got my lower all finished this week with a match trigger from ArmaLite and I'm hoping my remaining parts for my upper will be waiting for me when I get home so that I can finish it, too.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 2:17:13 PM EDT
[#12]
The thread in the magazine forum just got locked.  Apparently someone felt sorry for Rguns 'cause they were getting their illiterate fannies kicked all over the screen.  Personally, I think the drubbing should continue- that guy is a serious jackass.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
The thread in the magazine forum just got locked.  Apparently someone felt sorry for Rguns 'cause they were getting their illiterate fannies kicked all over the screen.  Personally, I think the drubbing should continue- that guy is a serious jackass.
View Quote

Yeah, but his money must be good.

Link Posted: 10/5/2001 3:57:44 PM EDT
[#14]
I believe the 'Mag' forum (as well as other topical forums) are held to different standards than the 'general disc.' forums.  I think if the threads stay somewhat civil and don't turn into ridiculous name calling or irrelevant insults then the [u]discussion[/u] goes on.  I'm fairly confident that RGuns placed their banner out of spite but I honestly don't feel it bought them any influence.  If KMA spouted his usual nonsense here in the general disc. I figure they'd let us have our fun for a while.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Kevin is correct, obviously.
Link Posted: 10/5/2001 8:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Bought an ARMS 19 from Rguns that was a counterfeit. ARMS took out a full page ad in Shotgun news against this slider. The levers are a little different. Rguns would not refund my money. Not buying any more counterfeit parts at full price from them because THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR REPUTATION WITH COUNTERFEITS!
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#17]
KMA! I hate a dishonest guy more than any other kind of terrorist.
Link Posted: 10/6/2001 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Im suprised he has not yet come to this thread to "defend" himself, and use all the normal words that 3rd graders can spell that he can't.

[beer]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top