Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2001 11:13:48 PM EDT
Found this site on another site...looked through it, read some of its articles...disturbing. Thought some of you might be interested in it. Aint no American flags displayed on this site I'll tell you. Have at it.

[url]www.al-haqq.org/AL-HAQQ.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 5:33:05 AM EDT
[#1]
For alll you Hackers out there, their server is not located in the U.S. and they aren't registered in the U.S. either. (Making legal pursuit of foreign or US Hackers very problematic)
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:53:36 AM EDT
[#2]
The violence of the WTC attack should have demonstrated their intolerance at our way of life, and the commitment of very many people to destroying it.

The follow up stories where tourists and news reporters detail teachings by clerics, prayers offered up in Mosques, and even well educated Muslims spouting hatred toward the Jew/Christian should have been a wakeup call.

[i]A sizable fraction of the Mid-East hates the Jew/American religion and way of life, and [b]wants to see it wiped out.[/b][/i]

You know, it's been said here in AR15.com that we should not paint all Arabs or Muslims with the same broad brush.

But it's getting harder and harder to find this small minority that [i]doesn't[/i] hate the Jew/Christian.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 9:30:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Try out the links, there's more sites.

[url]http://www.islamworld.net/[/url]

Jihad

The word jihad sends shivers down the spines of many Westerners. They readily equate this term with violence and oppression. However, it must
be said that the meaning of jihad, as a 'holy war', is something which is totally foreign and not from Islam. If anything, such a description belongs
more so to Christianity and its adherents. It was terms like this which were used to justify the slaughter and pillage of towns and cities during the
crusades by the Christians. By simply looking into the sources of Islam, one is able to know that the true meaning of jihad is to strive/make effort in
the way of Allah. Thus striving in the way of Allah can be both peaceful and physical. The Prophet Muhammed (saws) said:

"The best jihad is (by) the one who strives against his own self for Allah, The Mighty and Majestic"
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's their picture of the day.

This is what Bush will look like when the Taliban take control over American and Islaam becomes a universal religion throughout the world.
View Quote

[img]http://www.al-haqq.org/bush-converted.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 10:53:54 AM EDT
[#5]
<<...and, when angered, are willing to forgive;>>

This kind of contradicts their [i]jihad[/i], no?
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 11:30:00 AM EDT
[#6]

www.al-haqq.org
IP Address:  213.171.193.40
Network:  This is a RIPE Whois server

The Truth
564 Warwick Road

greet
  b11 2lt
  birmingham
  UNITED KINGDOM
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 12:51:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I hope the Brits are investigating the scumsuckers residing at the above address. It continues to amaze me how these people come to live among us considering the obvious hatred they have. Is someone making them come to the land of the infidel? Ungrateful wretches, all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top