Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well thanks to this thread my deep woods dear hunting days are over!

On a side note, where can I find a copy of that movie made back in the 70's I think, called "Sasquatch"?  I was just a boy but I remember it was an awesome movie. Even my parents still talk about it. I would love to see it again.

turner classic movies

Link Posted: 5/24/2007 7:38:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

On a side note, where can I find a copy of that movie made back in the 70's I think, called "Sasquatch"?  I was just a boy but I remember it was an awesome movie. Even my parents still talk about it. I would love to see it again.

"The Legend of Boggy Creek" is out on DVD. I bought mine in...Boggy Creek. The AM/PM there is called The Monster Mart. T-Shirts too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:11:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I’ve spent a lot of time in the woods at night and the easiest animals to catch are opossums and skunks. (not that I’ve tried to catch them but I could find a lot of them easily enough) Both make a lot of noise as they root around for grubs and such so they are easy to find. A skunk won’t typically spray you unless you do something threatening to it.

We had an Akita that demolished a skunk once. The neighbor said the dog ran across the back yard, leaped the fence, and shredded the skunk before the skunk could react. The dog didn’t get sprayed exactly. But it did have this musky earthen smell that’s hard to describe.

Maybe bigfoot smells so bad because he preys on skunks.

The estimate I gave was based on bigfoot getting about 50%, give or take, of his calories from deer. (Not sure how many total calories are in the average whole deer) Reduce that to 10% and the potential numbers increase by a factor of 5. That would mean there could be as many as 90 family groups in Alabama.

Once again, these are just guesses. And, these numbers are really just meant to test the possibility of bigfoot, not be any kind of actual estimates of their numbers.

I guess it’s safe to say that the food supply in Southeastern forests is sufficient to support a small population of bigfoot.

they only smell when they want too.

i have been very close to several that i never smelled a thing.

1- no smell at all.
2- a wet horse type musky smell, kinda sweet smell.
3- gagging, eyes watering foulness.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:14:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I’ve spent a lot of time in the woods at night and the easiest animals to catch are opossums and skunks. (not that I’ve tried to catch them but I could find a lot of them easily enough) Both make a lot of noise as they root around for grubs and such so they are easy to find. A skunk won’t typically spray you unless you do something threatening to it.

We had an Akita that demolished a skunk once. The neighbor said the dog ran across the back yard, leaped the fence, and shredded the skunk before the skunk could react. The dog didn’t get sprayed exactly. But it did have this musky earthen smell that’s hard to describe.

Maybe bigfoot smells so bad because he preys on skunks.

The estimate I gave was based on bigfoot getting about 50%, give or take, of his calories from deer. (Not sure how many total calories are in the average whole deer) Reduce that to 10% and the potential numbers increase by a factor of 5. That would mean there could be as many as 90 family groups in Alabama.

Once again, these are just guesses. And, these numbers are really just meant to test the possibility of bigfoot, not be any kind of actual estimates of their numbers.

I guess it’s safe to say that the food supply in Southeastern forests is sufficient to support a small population of bigfoot.

1- no smell at all.

I'm sure bigfoots get gas too.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:15:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:18:31 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sasquatch, the Legend of Bigfoot (1977): www.imdb.com/title/tt0078203/

+1
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:38:52 AM EDT
[#7]
Perhaps BF feeds on stinky hippy goobers, doesn't use Charmin, so they smell.  They ain't ridin' with me, even (or especially) if see Hoobs (Hairy boobs).  A BF Mama in full-blown PMS, things can get ugly, I hear.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I don't know why so many people are assuming Bigfoot eats only deer. The majority of a bears diet is not meat. Most apes do not eat only meat. If bigfoot is real, they are not meat eating monsters that will only eat men and deer.

More than likely they are scavenging omnivores that will eat anything. I don't see why they couldn't live off berries, plants, rabbits, coyotes, deer,  Hell they could even eat snakes and tortoises and birds! Pretty much anything they could eat really...
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I don't know why so many people are assuming Bigfoot eats only deer. The majority of a bears diet is not meat. Most apes do not eat only meat. If bigfoot is real, they are not meat eating monsters that will only eat men and deer.

More than likely they are scavenging omnivores that will eat anything. I don't see why they couldn't live off berries, plants, rabbits, coyotes, deer,  Hell they could even eat snakes and tortoises and birds! Pretty much anything they could eat really...

+1 - I'm agnostic when it comes to bigfoot.  I can't dismiss the possibility that another intelligent great ape could exist, particularly if it has evolved/learned to avoid humans and spent most of its time in places and at times when humans are not around.  For example, there are wetlands in valley floors in the Cascades that hardly anyone gets to--Most people don't like busting thick brush and devils club where the ground if firm, let alone in a swamp.  However, there's a lot of food in those places.  The occasional person who does go into those places probably does so in the daytime, so they are unlikely to see diurnal or nocturnal animals.  If you assume the animal is has near human intelligence, then it's probably not going to be seen.  If it is a social creature, it might even bury its dead (like some Neanderthals), which would make finding remains even more unlikely...
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 9:35:30 AM EDT
[#10]
Another thing to think about...

If you look at the number of reported bigfoot sightings, it seems to increase as you go further west and there is a VERY high concentration of sightings in California, Oregon, and Washington state.

Seeing as we populated the continent from east to west, this would only make sense.  The bigfeet, if they are as intelligent as they MUST be, would have migrated west to avoid humans OR perhaps they populated the continent starting on the East Coast moving westward.

Just food for thought...
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 9:38:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

If you look at the number of reported bigfoot sightings, it seems to increase as you go further west and there is a VERY high concentration of sightings in California, Oregon, and Washington state.

Seeing as we populated the continent from east to west, this would only make sense.  The bigfeet, if they are as intelligent as they MUST be, would have migrated west to avoid humans OR perhaps they populated the continent starting on the East Coast moving westward.

Just food for thought...

To be fair, I think those states also have higher than average pot and meth use
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Never thought about that. I think you might have hit the nail on the head there. Maybe most of the bigfeet migrated west to avoid being hunted while some other (more macho) bigfeet decided to hang around in the woods throughout the country.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 9:55:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Never thought about that. I think you might have hit the nail on the head there. Maybe most of the bigfeet migrated west to avoid being hunted while some other (more macho) bigfeet decided to hang around in the woods throughout the country.

Or they're just the stragglers that were left behind and managed to repopulate to a certain extent.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 10:07:17 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Or they're just the stragglers that were left behind and managed to repopulate to a certain extent.

True. Like the few that didn't get the memo.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Well the eastern bigfoots are supposed to be more aggresive...makes sense if these were descendents of the ones who stayed in protest to the settlers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 10:17:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Well the eastern bigfoots are supposed to be more aggresive...makes sense if these were descendents of the ones who stayed in protest to the settlers.

Exactly.  

If they stayed behind, they would have evolved into a more aggressive breed with an improved ability to avoid detection.  Something of a "Super Bigfoot" compared to East Coast bigfeet.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

1- no smell at all.

I dont see how you can make that judgement from just those observations.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 10:23:38 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

Very true. They're the few who were gonna stand their ground and they probably became pissed off because the other bigfeet migrated west (instead of standing their ground) and because of the settlers closing in on their terroritory.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

1- no smell at all.

well..
it fits a pattern along with other great ape species that exhibit.
ape scent gland info

the fact that my buddies and i have noticed the same smells..in their proximity, along with hundreds of other reports nationwide from seemlingly reliable witnesses.
just a hunch

take it for what you want.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#20]

Seeing as we populated the continent from east to west, this would only make sense. The bigfeet, if they are as intelligent as they MUST be, would have migrated west to avoid humans OR perhaps they populated the continent starting on the East Coast moving westward.

Just food for thought...

food for thought my a!!.

That's 100% plagerism from barkleyaddict theory of sasquatch 101.

I believe they avoid human influence and were driven away toward the west as well.
I do believe they were in the pnw and western canada to start with tough, it's prime habitat, but so that's where the numbers are biggest.
More specifically my theory is that perhaps there's a different type of ape, a swamp ape, that is different from the sasquatch of the west, maybe smaller and more apelike, that could have sheltered and survived in the swamps and bottoms of the mid southern states.
And a few possibly live in the colorado utah regions. But the concentration of them, likely a lot fewer than what people think, are in the pnw , montana idaho and western canada.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:13:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Seeing as we populated the continent from east to west, this would only make sense. The bigfeet, if they are as intelligent as they MUST be, would have migrated west to avoid humans OR perhaps they populated the continent starting on the East Coast moving westward.

Just food for thought...

food for thought my a!!.

That's 100% plagerism from barkleyaddict theory of sasquatch 101.

I believe they avoid human influence and were driven away as well.
I believe they were in the pnw and western canada to start with, it's prime habitat, so that's where the numbers are biggest.
More specifically my theory is that perhaps there's a different type of ape, a swamp ape, that is different from the sasquatch of the west, maybe smaller and more apelike, that could have sheltered and survived in the swamps and bottoms of the mid southern states.
And a few possibly live in the colorado utah regions. But the concentration of them, likely a lot fewer than what people think, are in the pnw , montana idaho and western canada.

Pretty good theory, if I may say so myself.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:18:34 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just food for thought...

That makes sense to me.
I would think they're migratory in general. When you look at thr BFRO site you'll see several occasions where sightings occured in the same general are around the same time, then nothing.
I know grizzly bears have huge areas they roam, and IMO a bear is the closest thing we have to compare to a bigfoot in North America.
They have lots of fur, but IMO it doesn't look like enough to endure the NW Winters. As far as it's known, BFs don't hibernate.
I could believe that they migrate all over the US, following food and good climate. That would make you believe there would be a lot more sightings, but look at all the sightings of BFs crosssing roads in odd places, like around towns.

There are plenty of woods out there for BFs one could go from Miami to Alaska and stay in the woods the entire time.
Then their are probably resident populations, which sounds like the case in OK, La, and Texas. They would have good food, weather and plenty of cover year long.

Just a theory, and no, I didn't sleep at a Holiday Inn last night.

EDIT. I believe there are at least two species, traditional BF and Skunk apes.
The BFs of the PNW a look a lot more furry than the Skunk ape pics.

Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:22:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
but your not counting ...
what we know they will eat..

dogs, tame and feral
housecats
bobcats..
coyotes..

lord in certain areas they could live off nothing but feral dogs running around.

not counting the shear numbers of livestock available.

i found some really good sign one time in a city park.

do you realize how much food is left out daily at a city park..
McDonalds, long john silvers..you name it.

Lets not forget the millions of pigs running around the TX, OK, and LA.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:30:01 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Found these old ones...

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Buckmaw/Huntingtheapeman.jpg

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Buckmaw/1894bigfoot4b.jpg

Cool old pics.

Whats the general opinion on these?
I say their real, photochop wasn't around back then. LOL

Is there a story I missed related to those pics and where did you find the pics?
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:31:43 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Found these old ones...

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Buckmaw/Huntingtheapeman.jpg

i102.photobucket.com/albums/m89/Buckmaw/1894bigfoot4b.jpg

Cool old pics.

Whats the general opinion on these?
I say their real, photochop wasn't around back then. LOL

Is there a story I missed related to those pics and where did you find the pics?

+1
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Holy crap.

I did it!  I read ALL 41 PAGES.

Yes, I'd be up for the BF 2007 ARFCOM t-shirt and this gets my vote for the best thread of 2007 so far.

I'm very impressed with what I read and really interested in learning more.

Here's my contribution to this thread, well two contributions actually:

My wife's family come from Oklahoma, the Lawton area, and they are Comanche.  My father-in-law's sister, or in other words, my wife's aunt, lives not far from the Comanche tribal complex, also not far from Ft. Sill.  She has seen BF on her property on a couple of occasions as did one of her brothers that has since passed away.  We'll be up there later this year and I'll get all the details and post here at that time.

Second contribution:  A newer video from You Tube just shot on 04/27/007 and posted to You Tube on 05/02/2007.  It supposedly shows a BF moving along with the film being shot from a helicopter.  I'm perplexed as to why the helo doesn't hover, but instead, keeps passing the BF at a semi-high rate of speed.  Perhaps to hide the fact that it's fake?

You decide, but here it is:
BF Helo Footage

Anyway, great thread-- let's keep it rolling!

Oh, and Muddy, I'd love to go out with you one weekend just to see the teepees, X's, bows and etc.

EDIT:  Page 42 owned!
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 11:37:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
but your not counting ...
what we know they will eat..

dogs, tame and feral
housecats
bobcats..
coyotes..

lord in certain areas they could live off nothing but feral dogs running around.

not counting the shear numbers of livestock available.

i found some really good sign one time in a city park.

do you realize how much food is left out daily at a city park..
McDonalds, long john silvers..you name it.

Lets not forget the millions of pigs running around the TX, OK, and LA.

you know their eyes lit up the first time they saw a swine.
it is the other white meat..you know.

the last 10 years has been a BOON to their menu.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Muddydog do you know anbody that has had any sightings in KS?
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

yes....

i had one a few hundred yards from the KS border.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes....

i had one a few hundred yards from the KS border.

I've heard of reports down by South Coffeyville which is next to the line. Plus I had a dealing over by a abandon town called La Hunte west of Independence Ks.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:45:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Here are some pics that muddydog asked me to post a couple of days ago. I've been out of pocket so I am just now getting them put up.

Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:49:15 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Here are some pics that muddydog asked me to post a couple of days ago. I've been out of pocket so I am just now getting them put up.
i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/scan.jpg
i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/scan0009.jpg
i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/rock3.jpg
i8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/danc46/robnrocks.jpg

Whats up with the pics of the rocks?
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 12:54:00 PM EDT
[#33]
About the helo vid, I'm with you, why didn't they hover?

also, when the pilot starts pointing it looks like there's another BF on the tree line. Anyone else think they saw that?

I might be tempted to believe it was real if they would've dropped down and hovered as close as possibe to it.
Why in the hell would someone spend that much time and money trying to make a fake, unless someone is foolish enough to buy the fakes.

If that's the case I may have a new part time job.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 1:24:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whats up with the pics of the rocks?

we knew from experience that at night we would get lots of vocals coming from this area as well as vocals sounding like they were traveling a corridor leading from a mountain type gap down into a creek bottom.

one day..we decide. lets find out whats in there.

we came to a heavily sheltered area ( from cold north winds) with these huge rocks. it was really cold that day. i had taken off my jacket and put it in my pack.

this is at the bottom of around a 100ft ravine. a couple of the rocks had places where something was laying up underneath ledges. but the leadges werent big enough for them to get all the way under.

it looked like they would lay half in and half out.

we also found a couple of big piles of acorns there as well, along with 2 footprints.

this area had a number of incidents with what seemed to be a juvie male. i think this might have been his home.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 1:25:59 PM EDT
[#35]
look at the break.

look at the ripped bark.
i have a pic somewhere of a break that looks like a bite was taken out of it.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#36]
That photo of the cave reminded me of something I'd almost forgotton.  I was at Purvis Lake off Stevens Pass in Washington.  It's not far from the road, just a few miles, but there's no trail.  A few hundred yards from  the outlet of the lake, we found a cave.  In the cave, we found a flat rock about the size of a cot that was covered with small, dried, foliage to a depth of about four inches.  It looked for all the world like someone had made a bed there.  Could have been a person, I suppose.  That's the most likely explanation.  However, packing in a sleeping pad would be a lot easier, unless staying overnight was unexpected or someone was practicing their survival skills.  It was a little eerie.

I had some close friends in high school who had some rocks tossed at them and heard vocalizations while camping on the shore of Lake Cle Ellum in Washington.  The next morning, they looked around and saw what they said appeared to be partial footprints and tree signs (branches broken off higher than they could reach).  Interestingly, some of the links in this thread lead to other, almost identical, experiences at Lake Cle Ellum.

There is a huge resort going in near there, now, so there will either be a lot more or a lot less bigfoot experiences there in the future...
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:14:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Around the late 70s we used to hunt north of Broken Bow Lake in far SE Oklahoma. Sneaking down a creak I found a pile of cedar branches next to a big rock. The cedar branches were fairly good sized, some as large as woman's wrist. It was a bed of sorts. I thought it weird at the time but made no connection to the big furry critters. Here I am years later, wondering if I was close to a critter!..
I am convinced there is something to the existence of the critters.
I've found there are two extreme opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to Bigfoot. Some people, including "reputable scientists" will never be convinced of whatever proof is brought to them that Bigfoot exists. Then there are those who see everything as proof that Bigfoot is everywhere.
Both extremes are wrong.
There is a lot of bullshit out there but also some really good stuff. You just have to separate smoke from substance.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone know of any reports where a BF was sighted within city limits (of any town/city) or have all the sightings been in the countryside?
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:20:13 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Around the late 70s we used to hunt north of Broken Bow Lake in far SE Oklahoma. Sneaking down a creak I found a pile of cedar branches next to a big rock. The cedar branches were fairly good sized, some as large as woman's wrist. It was a bed of sorts. I thought it weird at the time but made no connection to the big furry critters. Here I am years later, wondering if I was close to a critter!..

BB is crawling with them..
as well as other lakes down there.

i grew up fishing those lakes and even now spend a considerable amount of time down there as well.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

i grew up fishing those lakes and even now spend a considerable amount of time down there as well.

My grandfather grew up near Broken Bow.
He said back then they called them woolly boogers or just boogers.
He even use to draw pics of them for me when I was little.  lol
That is the reason we never went in the woods unarmed.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:42:07 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is so true.
the locals call them "boogers"..

i have heard them called "wooly boogers" too..but that is rare.

do you know how many wrecks have happened from the logging trucks trying not to hit them in the road??

i have talked to 6-7 log truckers.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is so true.

do you know how many wrecks have happened from the logging trucks trying not to hit them in the road??

Whwn was this?
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 3:03:59 PM EDT
[#43]
truckers working for logging companies and natural gas companies see these things all the time.

every now and then they have a near miss at cruising speeds in the curvy mountain roads.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
truckers working for logging companies and natural gas companies see these things all the time.

every now and then they have a near miss at cruising speeds in the curvy mountain roads.

Some years back a very keen hunter gave me some very good advice.  If you're looking for game talk to the folks that work in the area you want to hunt.  The mailman, the garbage man, route drivers, etc.  Most times they will be happy to share with you what they see and when they see it.  It's great advice and it works.

Looks like muddydog already knew that.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 4:19:59 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

1- no smell at all.

well..
it fits a pattern along with other great ape species that exhibit.
ape scent gland info

the fact that my buddies and i have noticed the same smells..in their proximity, along with hundreds of other reports nationwide from seemlingly reliable witnesses.
just a hunch

take it for what you want.

Thats cool. I just don't think its right to state it the way you did as if it were proven fact. Until we have a specimen its all speculation as to whether or not they produce a scent at will.

Many reports with adn without smell. More without I believe. Behaviors ranged to the point of being inconclusive as to why ther smell was there. Threatening, retreating etc, the smell /no smell incidents were too jumpy to give even the slightest hint as to it being intentional.

If they exist and such a creature roamed the lands. I would bet body funk may just be a role. One could probably take bear or other animal sightings and correlate smells ans situations. Probably not as much info as folks arent as particular about the smell as bigfoot people are.

I have interview folks who claim to have seen a "skunkape" and only one remembers a smell. I have gone on outings and smelled strange things but I don't dare attribute it to a "skunkape" unless I see it, and even then, the reason for the odor is all speculation and not worthy of mentioning unless I proclaim its speculation.

Link Posted: 5/24/2007 4:28:08 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Muddydog, What is the significance of the bent trees?

I've seen trees bent like that, but I didn't think much about them other than
"hum, look at that" thinking they had been blown over.

I don't recall how many I've seen in one spot, unless there were a bunch.
Between hurricanes and tornados, seeing blown over trees in South and West Central AL isn't out of the ordinary. I don't recall if the trees I saw were in the club that's had the Skunk ape sightings, or one of the other places I hunt.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 4:29:40 PM EDT
[#47]
My thoughts on alleged bigfoot evidence. X formations, tepees, bent trees.

Hunters , hikers, weather, etc.

Unless someone saw a bigfoot and preferable videoed one doing that, its best to chalk it up something more mundane.

I have found all that in areas that it would be impossible for a bigfoot to be in, I have found the same where its extremely unlikely any humans have been in a long time. Non of it proves or even leads to anything but what ones imagination wants it to be. Having bigfoot on the brain will cause  one to see things as they want to see them and they will give all alleged evidence preferable credence to the possibility of bigfoot over a more mundane explanation.

I used to really be into the whole bigfoot thing. I still want to believe they exist. But I demand and require more substance for me to believe. I used to go out looking. I have interviewed many folks who had encounters.
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

that is so true.

Damn, I had'nt heard the term " woolly booger" in a while. I remember either my dad or grandad using that term that and " rock ape "  Guess those terms have been around awhile...
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 5:27:47 PM EDT
[#49]
I see trees blown over like that everytime I step outside. Here in Alabama thats not uncommon...

You can read into anything too much and say...look bigfoot was here!
Link Posted: 5/24/2007 5:29:57 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
I see trees blown over like that everytime I step outside. Here in Alabama thats not uncommon...

You can read into anything too much and say...look bigfoot was here!

That didn't look like wind damage! The bowed ones.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top