Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2001 5:25:58 PM EDT
I'm doing a big Engineering and installation job for a large corp. that is close to being finished.
The independant project manager told me today that a corperate "big wig" was coming in today to nit pick and that he was a real asshole.
I thought "oh wonderful" just what I need another corperate asshole.
A while later I hear my name and I look up and it's an old friend of mine that I used to work with.
I answered about 20 questions about how my family was doing.
I was told that everything on my side of the project looked great and that they have more projects that they could use me for.
God I love days like this.
I think I'm going to go out and buy me another pistol.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:51:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Just do it!!!

[:D]

Tate
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I was told that everything on my side of the project looked great and that they have more projects that they could use me for.
View Quote

They told me that and then laid me off 3 weeks later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top