Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2001 3:19:45 PM EDT
Any one have feelings about buying the mags they have on sale in the American Rifleman?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard that you need to be careful.  Their teflon mags aren't what they specify.

This is 2nd or 3rd hand info so someone who has 1st hand knowledge, speak up.

Link Posted: 10/3/2001 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]
caveat emptor, big time.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:08:28 PM EDT
[#4]
If you get what you want and are happy with it then you'll be fine.  However, if you're not happy with it you might as well live with it because they charge a 20% restock fee and if you complain their comments will be 'you got what you ordered, so what is your problem?'.
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:36:38 PM EDT
[#5]
If you say something that displeases them they will notify local LE and post your personal info on the internet...
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 6:42:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Do a search here on "rguns."

Many, many, many unsatisfied customers here and you'll see from the posts that thay certainly don't treat their customers well.

Sherm
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#7]
[size=6][b]RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!![/size=6][/b]

"Do what you will,
just don't expect ethical business practices from a guy who posts under the name KMA (Kiss My Ass)."
Link Posted: 10/3/2001 7:59:53 PM EDT
[#8]
They sold me an ARMS 19 that was a counterfeit piece. I called ARMS about it after they published an article about RGUNS in Shotgun News. . Then I called RGUNS. No satisfaction from them. Also avoid Tapco(hug my nuts?) and Classic arms.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top