Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/1/2001 5:12:49 PM EDT
See [url]http://www.jointogether.org/gv/wire/press_releases/reader.jtml?Object_ID=545816[/url] for more info.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:45:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/1/2001 5:40:49 PM EDT by WWoodworth]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:02:47 PM EDT
(Rant on) Sarah Brady is going to hell just for pushing her hubby about like some kind of bizarre anti gun "Captian Pike" marionette.. "Here Jimmy, let mommy bondo that dent in your melon.." Four planes held up with goddamn utility blades, and this vacous twittering excuse for a human and her collection of festering nitwits are whining about self loading rifles with their definition of "high capacity".. (End Rant) Meplat
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:40:11 PM EDT
what Meplat said....
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:43:30 PM EDT
Four planes held up with goddamn utility blades, and this vacous twittering excuse for a human and her collection of festering nitwits are whining about self loading rifles with their definition of "high capacity"..
View Quote
Meplat, you have a way with words. I like that.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:04:24 AM EDT
Uhh, I have "scores" of rounds in my cache burried in the outback. New anti-gunner keyword I see.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 12:19:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Meplat: (Rant on) Sarah Brady is going to hell just for pushing her hubby about like some kind of bizarre anti gun "Captian Pike" marionette.. "Here Jimmy, let mommy bondo that dent in your melon.." Four planes held up with goddamn utility blades, and this vacous twittering excuse for a human and her collection of festering nitwits are whining about self loading rifles with their definition of "high capacity".. (End Rant) Meplat
View Quote
WOW, my thoughts exactly!
Top Top