Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2001 10:31:38 PM EDT
Well, I dont know how to convince the guys that NOT all of us women are in here to "Prove" something. There are a few newbies (female) that have just proven my theory on women and why I have basically only male friends. Most women are evil, vindictive,and some strive to hard for attention. To come in to a "mans world" and want to be "BETTER" than everyone, is not a good thing. Some women can be better than some men but Heaven for Bid ladies, Chill out and have fun. You dont have to prove "Your Manhood" in here. Boys will be Boys and if you dont want to deal with that then find another website to to prove how beautiful and sleezy you are.. Now.... CAN'T WE ALLLL JUST GET ALONG!!!!!(penis or no penis) [soapbox]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 10:35:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 10:31:50 PM EDT by Confederate]
Damn, I LIKE YOU, WELCOME to AR15.com!!![:D] Hell you got 23 posts, still like you!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 11:26:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 11:56:24 PM EDT
Man, I have been outraged at what has been posted lately, by women. Some guys responded as to be expected (chuckeling). Then it was turned around on the guys as if they were the bad guys for commenting on the "subject" (which were oh, I am all that and then some type posts). Next they are going to be offended by "Babe of the day"!(sorry, guys take a deep breath) and then it will be hell because they were offended on here. Then they are going to have so many posts (even though they are BS or negative) that they will soon become "Decision Makers" and we will all be screwed!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 12:43:29 AM EDT
Marry me....er....5150s[b]WIFE?[/b]....dammit Barracuda
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:16:18 AM EDT
Originally Posted By BarracudaBob: Marry me....er....5150s[b]WIFE?[/b]....dammit Barracuda
View Quote
I'll fight you for the honor of stealing her from 5150. [:D] Oh, I almost forgot I was married. Never mind. Actually, I'm easy. Anyone here can try and "prove" anything they want. As long as they don't take their disappointment of failing out on me that is. Peace hon
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:36:10 AM EDT
You know, I haven't been around as long as you guys/gals but the last couple of days, my caution antenna has risen to it's full height. Something about it has got my alarm bells kinda tinkling. What do you all think?
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:14:13 AM EDT
[I] [0:)]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:00:46 AM EDT
Originally Posted By pakrat: You know, I haven't been around as long as you guys/gals but the last couple of days, my caution antenna has risen to it's full height. Something about it has got my alarm bells kinda tinkling. What do you all think?
View Quote
I'm new here myself but there are huge red flags waving around. 5150'sWife put it very well, I think I'll just sit back and watch for a bit [:\] BTW Packrat, you wouldn't know a guy who posted under the name JINGWA on another forum would you? You remind me of him.( that is a good thing)
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:13:25 AM EDT
WTF, Boys will be boys and girls will be sleazy! [peep] Thats not always a bad thing, just not here.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:16:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:37:03 PM EDT
I have to start by saying that not all women are sleazy. I know you might be joking, but my sense of dignity was aroused. Also, we all have our own opinions. Some people here just don't seem to realize this fact. Most of them happen to be new. The desire to proclaim oneself, the whole "beating chest" idea shouldn't surprise anybody. I'm honestly wondering why those who are annoyed or offended just don't ignore the offenders!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:55:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/2/2001 6:52:23 PM EDT by ARlady]
Originally Posted By 5150sWife: Then they are going to have so many posts (even though they are BS or negative) that they will soon become "Decision Makers" and we will all be screwed!
View Quote
wrong! the vast majority of the womenz here (all what, 12 of us!) are just fine. what's that saying about a few bad apples? number of posts has absolutely NOTHING to do with the decisions of who will fill a moderating spot. though it does take some posting for the members to get an idea of the person, large quantity alone will NOT get anyone anywhere. i for one tend to be a little (did i say "a little"?) passionate about some things. and i post accordingly. i also have little patience for ignorance and trolling, especially when the two are combined, and again, i will post accordingly. sometimes it isn't pretty either. the trick is not to be female poster, but rather just a poster who just happens to be female. (i mean, there isn't a big hub-bub about a post just because the poster is a guy.) instead just be a person with your own opinions and personality (flaws? [;D] ) and post away. if we don't draw attention to our gender, the guys don't pay any attention anyway. unless they need ammo in an argument. and then they always bring it up. [:D] welcome to the boards! glad to have more estrogen.
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 6:56:15 PM EDT
Originally Posted By brouhaha-ette: I have to start by saying that not all women are sleazy. I know you might be joking, but my sense of dignity was aroused. Also, we all have our own opinions. Some people here just don't seem to realize this fact. Most of them happen to be new. The desire to proclaim oneself, the whole "beating chest" idea shouldn't surprise anybody. I'm honestly wondering why those who are annoyed or offended just don't ignore the offenders!!
View Quote
that kind of common sense and level head is a sure fire way to become a moderator. cut it out, will ya? [:D]
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:00:24 PM EDT
Woohooo!!! There's hope for me yet!!
Link Posted: 10/2/2001 7:11:50 PM EDT
Top Top