User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 8:28:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:34:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Great idea!!
I believe there is a women's forum over at Assualt Web & only the women folk can post there. Something to ponder.

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:36:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:46:16 PM EDT
[#4]
thanks alot for posting this, its a great idea.. Now I don't want this meaning that we are seperating guys and gals forever now..Just having you give a female a place to go to talk about female gun isses etc...
THANKS!!!!!!![:X]  [^]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Great idea!!
I believe there is a women's forum over at Assualt Web & only the women folk can post there. Something to ponder.

ColtShorty

View Quote

Wonder how many anonymized accounts for "women" will suddenly flood the gates here at our little haven??

WWoodworth
View Quote

Oh I'm sure there will be some, but I think that after awhile the "real" women will weed out the cyber transvestites. [:)]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:53:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Well how nice...will there be a black gun owners forum as well?  And I would like to see a teen forum also.[;)]

sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:00:19 AM EDT
[#9]
Tisk,tisk, tisk.... gender issues? There are only a few with "ISSUES" around here.

GB, this is soooo not necessary! ! ! ! !
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:10:25 AM EDT
[#10]
5150 I have to disagree with you. Woman's forum is for that....woman's issues. I like the idea and general discussions is for that...anything goes. 17 years ago I started a Woman's selff-defense program at my juijitsu school. It was 60% of my teaching, just because woman wanted to but didn't want to start in a coed class.
They started there and many kept going. Also I learned alot about women...as friends. You are different, society says good girls don't fight  and shoot.  Well society is wrong, but it is there in the background, makes it hard when you have a daughter, I have two. I do not  want prissy and want  them to stand on their  own. But sometimes  we have to learn about each other, the  woman's forum is just that.nuetral ground. I plan to spend some time there, also want some women I know to get online at AR15.com there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:23:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Womens forum?!?!?! Hunk of the day?!?!?!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 4:54:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:48:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Now wait just a sec!!

Will the womens forum be larger than the mens room?

Will it have a better decor?

Will it have comfy couchs and chairs?

Will it smell better and be cleaner than the mens?

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I'd guess the main difference will be if you fart in there, not EVERYONE will look at you admiringly.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:56:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Hi again.. Glad to see that this post is still up and running.. Now lets just start some kind of discussion about guns, so we can keep this thing going longer.
-Andrea
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 9:34:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I believe the womens forum will be like training wheels. They start there, get comfortable, learn a few details and then will be better prepared for the GD.

Link Posted: 10/1/2001 11:01:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:02:07 PM EDT
[#19]
One thing wrong:

You know the lil pull down menu that lets you hope from one forum to another. Well the womens forum is not listed there.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 1:19:11 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted: Great idea!!

ColtShorty
View Quote

Actually, it says "Male participation by Moderator consent only" but as far as I know, no male who posted w/o permission ever got reprianded.  In fact, we welcome the guys there, but the enter at their own risk.  Basically, it's for the male's protection...sometimes we discuss things that men find quite "icky"

And a lot is recipes, family stuff, things that most guys don't find particularly interesting.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 5:09:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 6:51:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Women's forum...
Could work.

Will we be seeing such hot topics as "Do you prefer Hoppes or CLP", or will it be more like a
"Does anybody else get that [i]not so fresh[/i] feeling?"
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:04:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Just remember, this forum will get mean and nasty for one week every month.

(running away, while seeking cover.....)
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 8:37:16 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just remember, this forum will get mean and nasty for one week every month.

(running away, while seeking cover.....)
View Quote

AHAHAHAHAHAH  That's just too funny.  On the other hand at least we will be able to tell how the real women are that way.

sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top