Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 4:58:39 PM EDT
Mainly b/c as my friend Jared ttold me at Church this morning, some ALLAH_fearing muslim extremist will shoot him, and he won't defame Christianity anymore. I know this one will be contreversal so go ahead and respond! I don't really wish death upon the man, but he will have to answer to God for all the wrong he has caused Black People and white people in the Name of "REVEREND"
Just my .02
Chuck
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:02:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesse does not speak for black people. He speaks for himself and his agenda.  He is no more the "black leader" than David Duke is the "white leader".  
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:10:02 PM EDT
[#2]
It would just make a martyr out of him. He'd be of more use to his alleged "cause" of peace and brotherhood (oh, suuuure...) dead than alive. As soon as he was dead, there'd be a move to canonise him (yes, I know he's not Catholic....) and make him eligible for sainthood, esp. if things DON'T go well for the USA in Aghanistan.......

Keep him home, alive, and visible, so that people can see for themselves what a demagogue, hypocrite and fool he is, and on a regular basis.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:21:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Death would be too good for that bastard!  I wanna see some cruxifixion action!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Since you started the topic of what we want to do with Jesse Jackson, I'd like to wrap him in barbed wire and stick him up Al Sharptons ass.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:38:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Remember in the 80s when he got the Syrians to release that Navy pilot? How embarrassing. If I had been captured by a foreign power, and found out that JJ was responsible for getting me sprung during his political grandstanding, I'd refuse to go.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:44:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Remember in the 80s when he got the Syrians to release that Navy pilot? How embarrassing. If I had been captured by a foreign power, and found out that JJ was responsible for getting me sprung during his political grandstanding, I'd refuse to go.
View Quote

LOL

I think Afghanistan needs the Rainbow Coalition.

Jesse, please reconsider.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top