Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 4:37:33 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:51:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, just got back from shooting.It is on in 15 min. Best damm show on tv these days. John
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 5:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Why are you watching tv when you should be spending quality time with your gf instead.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:06:01 PM EDT
[#3]
WTF was the deal with those SS troopers?  It looked like they were all laying around humping the field.

And why have Capt Winters sprint ahead of the main body?  Everyone should have crept up until spotted then ran.  

Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
WTF was the deal with those SS troopers?  It looked like they were all laying around humping the field.

And why have Capt Winters sprint ahead of the main body?  Everyone should have crept up until spotted then ran.  

View Quote

Answer to both: because that's how it happened in real life.  Captain Winters accidentally got ahead of the others when the smoke grenade didn't immediately ignite to signal the charge.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Never heard of it. What channel is it on? What time? Damn I think I'm missing out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I am spending qulity time with my gf, a SIG P226 and some others. Yes, I shot the sks instead of my beloved Colt AR 15 but she will get over it. John
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:30:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Nevermind, I don't have HBO [:(]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:35:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Answer to both: because that's how it happened in real life.  Captain Winters accidentally got ahead of the others when the smoke grenade didn't immediately ignite to signal the charge.
View Quote

Well, if you look at it that way... [:D]  

Another thought...  Having 8 shots and facing that many troops...   Balls.  BIG ones.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:50:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:54:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Episode Five was pretty good! Next comes the Battle of the Bulge, and it doesn't look like Easy Company's too prepared for the fight!

Just like in real life - no ammo, no winter gear, no food, etc.

Eric The(ThereWereGiantsInTheEarthInThoseDays)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#11]
"Aw Nuts"
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 7:53:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Never heard of it. What channel is it on? What time? Damn I think I'm missing out.
View Quote

Don't worry. In a few months, it'll be on DVD and videotape(s).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top