Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2001 4:19:41 PM EDT
Just thought id share this with any exmilitary personel. yesterday i bumped into someone i know casualy. i knew this person was in the US ARMY before, as i was also. started chatting about the terrorists at the pentagon and wtc. then this person proceeds to tell me tha they knew 12 of the people killed at the pentagon. i thought that strange because less than 100 military personel were actualy killed inside, and it was weird that they knew 10% of the dead. then this person proceeds to tell me that they were called back for active duty because of all the high speed training this person received during active duty... this person isnt even active reserve..not even IRR anymore...then i was told this person is airborne/ranger qualified, has over 1300 jumps with the 101st airborne (yeah i know..the 101 isnt that kind of airborne) and then proceeded to tell me they wer Delta Force qualified, but they turned down the Delta force. the best part of the story...this person is 5ft 4" 120 lb...and is FEMALE!!!!!now ive heard people tell war stories before...but this was by far the most outrageous thing ive ever heard..well i did my best not to get sick...kinda nodded and said..well i gotta go...see ya..i wont bore you with my military exploits, qualifications, awards. etc...but id love to hear if anyone else has had similar experiences...thank you
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:23:09 PM EDT
[#1]
... I would have at least bagged her phone number for those days you ban "shop talk" in the house!
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Did she have brown eyes?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:32:45 PM EDT
[#3]
hell yea, if she is a cutie, do her!

[bounce]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top