Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/30/2001 3:36:07 PM EDT
Why Fighting lllni's thread got locked? I have no idea how he violated board policy by asking that his previous account be unlocked. Frankly, these new mods are scaring me. They're reckless. Will a Mall Ninja thread be next on the 'lock' list? Because maybe it upsets one mod in some unspecified, undefinable way? I say, if it doesn't violate board policy, leave it be. Juggernaut
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:41:26 PM EDT
Ok, now the "Official moderator badge" topic is locked. WHO violated board policy in that thread? I want to know. Juggernaut
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:44:09 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Juggernaut:Why Fighting lllni's thread got locked? I have no idea how he violated board policy by asking that his previous account be unlocked. Frankly, these new mods are scaring me. They're reckless. Will a Mall Ninja thread be next on the 'lock' list? Because maybe it upsets one mod in some unspecified, undefinable way? I say, if it doesn't violate board policy, leave it be. Juggernaut
View Quote
I locked both of them because he has been a constant thorn in the neck of mods. If he wants to be unbanned, talk to one of the staff about that. there was a reason he was banned, and until he decides to change his ways, it will stay like that.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:46:58 PM EDT
Forget it, I'm not going to argue about it. I sure hope I never need to ask the board for support should I become unpopular with one mod or staff member. It seems it will be impossible to do so. Juggernaut
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:47:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By libertyof76:
Originally Posted By Juggernaut:Why Fighting lllni's thread got locked? I have no idea how he violated board policy by asking that his previous account be unlocked. Frankly, these new mods are scaring me. They're reckless. Will a Mall Ninja thread be next on the 'lock' list? Because maybe it upsets one mod in some unspecified, undefinable way? I say, if it doesn't violate board policy, leave it be. Juggernaut
View Quote
I locked both of them because he has been a constant thorn in the neck of mods. If he wants to be unbanned, talk to one of the staff about that. there was a reason he was banned, and until he decides to change his ways, it will stay like that.
View Quote
In what way is he a thorn in the mods necks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 3:56:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By LotBoy:In what way is he a thorn in the mods necks.
View Quote
Email me if you want to discuss it. I'm not going to say here why. I don't think its appropriate.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:15:10 PM EDT
I'm with you Jug. I am tired of the thought police also. Problem is I already tried emailing Goatboy a couple of weeks ago with no results. I guess we will just have to get used to being second class citizens. Aggie1
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:19:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2001 4:18:50 PM EDT by redray]
just a thing some moderators do to show u all that they can exercise some sort of power, albeit petty, over another person. sad, eh?
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:27:55 PM EDT
I've unlocked both of FI's threads. Jug was right- it didn't violate the board code. But that has changed, bashing of mods will not be tolerated. See the conduct code for more.
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 4:31:45 PM EDT
Top Top