Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 2:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome a board [:D]
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome.  Please feel free to post your opinions.  There is a lot of testerone around here, but that the way nature has made us guys.  I wouldn't take anything said here personally.  But I find that we have a lot of authorities on many different subjects here.  We've got real medical doctors, bunch of computer programmers, teachers, etc, a lot of folks in all sorts of different tech professions.  We also have members from many different countries, such Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Norway, England etc.  Enjoy your stay!
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Welcome.  Please feel free to post your opinions.  There is a lot of testosterone around here, but that the way nature has made us guys.  I wouldn't take anything said here personally.  But I find that we have a lot of authorities on many different subjects here.  We've got real medical doctors, bunch of computer programmers, teachers, etc, a lot of folks in all sorts of different tech professions.  We also have members from many different countries, such Canada, Netherlands, Italy, Norway, England etc.  Enjoy your stay!
View Quote

I think your post along with everyone else's covers it all. I really appreciate the welcome.  I'm also glad to hear so many men willing to offer their opinions.  No, for once that is not meant to be an insult.  I am genuinely trying to learn something about guns.  I have to admit, though, there is simply a lot information.  There are several times I've gotten a glazed-over expression when  Brouhaha has tried explaining more than one thing at a time to me.  Though I am an intelligent female, it's difficult to process it all because it's so unfamiliar and foreign to me.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top