Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2001 2:23:27 PM EDT
Can someone please explain why CLP migrates out the end of my barrel even days after cleaning. Even if the gun is sitting barrel-end up, it's like the CLP "climbs" out. I have to keep wiping the outisde of the barrel down. Please don't tell me I'm using too much...I know the difference between "lightly and generously, blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 2:53:49 PM EDT
If you also have a burning sensation, I would suggest seeing a doctor. Woo hoo! Because clp has a much higher negative ion charge to that of chromeoly and stainless steel, they repell each other and thus causes the migration.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:21:18 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Imbroglio: If you also have a burning sensation, I would suggest seeing a doctor. Woo hoo! Because clp has a much higher negative ion charge to that of chromeoly and stainless steel, they repell each other and thus causes the migration.
View Quote
A longer barrel would help! The effect described by Imbroglio is only a problem with very short ones. People with long, full length barrels never have to deal with a CLP rejection
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:23:50 PM EDT
Maybe it's that huge gigantic case you've been storing it in???
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:25:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By gus: Maybe it's that huge gigantic case you've been storing it in???
View Quote
Man, I think nobby has a new permanent legacy around here...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:31:28 PM EDT
Originally Posted By FMJunkie:
Originally Posted By gus: Maybe it's that huge gigantic case you've been storing it in???
View Quote
Man, I think nobby has a new permanent legacy around here...
View Quote
I cant believe he posted that! Talk about begging for it! Wait until the REAL flamers get ahold of it!
Top Top