Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 2:23:27 PM EDT
Can someone please explain why CLP migrates out the end of my barrel even days after cleaning. Even if the gun is sitting barrel-end up, it's like the CLP "climbs" out. I have to keep wiping the outisde of the barrel down. Please don't tell me I'm using too much...I know the difference between "lightly and generously, blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 2:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
If you also have a burning sensation, I would suggest seeing a doctor. Woo hoo!

Because clp has a much higher negative ion charge to that of chromeoly and stainless steel, they repell each other and thus causes the migration.
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If you also have a burning sensation, I would suggest seeing a doctor. Woo hoo!

Because clp has a much higher negative ion charge to that of chromeoly and stainless steel, they repell each other and thus causes the migration.
View Quote

A longer barrel would help! The effect described by Imbroglio is only a problem with very short ones. People with long, full length barrels never have to deal with a CLP rejection
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe it's that huge gigantic case you've been storing it in???
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, I think nobby has a new permanent legacy around here...
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:31:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Man, I think nobby has a new permanent legacy around here...
View Quote

I cant believe he posted that! Talk about begging for it! Wait until the REAL flamers get ahold of it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top