Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2001 1:06:25 PM EDT
I listen to it, and so should you. Saturdays at 4pm est/ 1pm pst The Gunn Show is brought to you by Crusade Radio and your host, Tony Hogrefe. [url]gunnshow.homestead.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:19:33 PM EDT
Is it anything like Tom Greshams Gun Talk which is on from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern time on Sunday's?? General gun talk, reloading, gunsmithing, politics, etc............. ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:47:09 AM EDT
First, thank you Imbroglio for the free advertising, and the ringing endorsement.
Originally Posted By ColtShorty: Is it anything like Tom Greshams Gun Talk which is on from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern time on Sunday's?? General gun talk, reloading, gunsmithing, politics, etc.............
View Quote
I have never heard Tom Gresham's shoe, but I have read quite a bit of his stuff, so it is safe to say that he is a bit more professional than I am. I just do it for fun. Up until recently I was doing the show to promote the High desert Militia, but I have recently changed the format to focus a bit more on firearms themselves. I still go off on the occasional political rant , but the primary focus of the show now is guns. Last week the show was on the 1911, I started off with basic disassembly, and then I discussed how to do some minor modifications like; lowering the ejection ports and lightening the trigger (lowering the mass of the trigger, not smoothing the action). I will be at a gun show this weekend, so there will be no live show (Crusade Radio will replay one of our tapes) and next week I will be in the desert doing family things (camping with the wife) but I will record a new show to be aired on the 13th. I will be live again on the 20th. The show does take callers, so if you listen, and you have a question or comment by all means call. I don't get many calls, most folks who listen are on dialup so they can't listen and call at the same time, sooo.... Like I said, I do it basically because I want to, not for any kind of profit or notoriety (Listen for 5 minutes and that is apparent). Follow the link that Imbroglio provided, and check it out for yourselves. I also run another site that isn't so much a hobby, but a more serious endeavor, check this one out, too. [url]http://awellregulatedmilitia.homestead.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:04:04 AM EDT
Sounds like your show is quite informative. I'll have to start tuning in, I always enjoy an opputunity to learn more about guns. [:D] ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:49:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/4/2001 6:43:54 AM EDT by YellowLab]
Thanks for letting me know about this. I will definately listen. I have always thought something like that would be great.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:58:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:53:25 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: What High Desert Milita? The one that doesn't return emails from me? Oh that one!
View Quote
If you sent email to me, it was answered. I am no longer the CO, but when I was, I was receiving an average of over 300 emails every day, and I answered every last message. If you are still interested in the group, send me an email now, and I will put you in touch with the appropriate individuals.
Top Top