Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 1:06:25 PM EDT
I listen to it, and so should you.

Saturdays at 4pm est/ 1pm pst

The Gunn Show is brought to you by Crusade Radio and your host, Tony Hogrefe.

[url]gunnshow.homestead.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it anything like Tom Greshams Gun Talk which is on from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern time on Sunday's??
General gun talk, reloading, gunsmithing, politics, etc.............

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 3:47:09 AM EDT
[#2]
First, thank you Imbroglio for the free advertising, and the ringing endorsement.

Quoted:
Is it anything like Tom Greshams Gun Talk which is on from 2:00 to 5:00 pm Eastern time on Sunday's??
General gun talk, reloading, gunsmithing, politics, etc.............
View Quote

I have never heard Tom Gresham's shoe, but I have read quite a bit of his stuff, so it is safe to say that he is a bit more professional than I am.  I just do it for fun.

Up until recently I was doing the show to promote the High desert Militia, but I have recently changed the format to focus a bit more on firearms themselves.  I still go off on the occasional political rant , but the primary focus of the show now is guns.

Last week the show was on the 1911, I started off with basic disassembly, and then I discussed how to do some minor modifications like; lowering the ejection ports and lightening the trigger (lowering the mass of the trigger, not smoothing the action).

I will be at a gun show this weekend, so there will be no live show (Crusade Radio will replay one of our tapes) and next week I will be in the desert doing family things (camping with the wife) but I will record a new show to be aired on the 13th.  I will be live again on the 20th.  The show does take callers, so if you listen, and you have a question or comment by all means call.  

I don't get many calls, most folks who listen are on dialup so they can't listen and call at the same time, sooo....

Like I said, I do it basically because I want to, not for any kind of profit or notoriety (Listen for 5 minutes and that is apparent).

Follow the link that Imbroglio provided, and check it out for yourselves.

I also run another site that isn't so much a hobby, but a more serious endeavor, check this one out, too.

[url]http://awellregulatedmilitia.homestead.com[/url]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:04:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like your show is quite informative. I'll have to start tuning in, I always enjoy an opputunity to learn more about guns. [:D]

ColtShorty

GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA

"I won't be wronged,  I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:49:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for letting me know about this.  I will definately listen.  I have always thought something like that would be great.
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/4/2001 7:53:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What High Desert Milita? The one that doesn't return emails from me? Oh that one!
View Quote

If you sent email to me, it was answered.  I am no longer the CO, but when I was, I was receiving an average of over 300 emails every day, and I answered every last message.

If you are still interested in the group, send me an email now, and I will put you in touch with the appropriate individuals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top