Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2001 7:51:43 AM EDT
I do not reload my own and don't plan to in the near future.  So, I tend to waste a lot of good brass.  (I don't really shoot surplus or reloads or otherwise "non-reloadable" stuff)  I was thinking that maybe someone here might appreciate/have use for some extra brass?

I would be willing to send it to you after some accumulation.  I don't want anything for it.  Maybe we could work out a trade for a small quantity or your finest reloads every now and then to cover the cost of shipping?

If you're interested, let me know.  Just FYI, this is what I tend to shoot:

.223-American Eagle, in fairly large quantity
.308-Federal Gold Medal Match, decent amount
.308-PMC, decent amount
.22-Remington "Viper", a fair amount
.40-Hydra Shock and Golden Saber, a small amount
.338 Ultra Mag-Remington,As much as I can afford at $46/20 rounds!!!

Again, not looking for any money here and won't be interested in any "difficult" arrangements.  If you're looking for a supplemental inflow of good brass and are willing to cover my shipping costs with a few of your best reloads every now and then, perhaps I can help you out.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:31:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I'd be interested in the 223, 308 and 338 ultra.

But, seriously I would get some reloading gear for the 338 ultra because I know how expensive that stuff gets.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 7:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]
[:)]
You NEED a .45 ACP.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:00:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
.338 Ultra Mag-Remington,As much as I can afford at $46/20 rounds!!!
View Quote

Yikes! That is a lot of money for factory loaded rounds.  It would make perfect sense to reload that stuff.  Since you already have the brass, you just have to pay for the bullet, primer and powder.  You would get your investment back in no time, that is if you shoot a lot of that stuff.  You can load it from mild to wild for a few pennies difference in cost.

Straght walled handgun ammo is pretty easy to reload since it doesn't involve additional processing for case lenght and you can save yourself quite a bit of of money.
Link Posted: 10/1/2001 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey folks, had a couple of people email me and worked out some arrangements.  Thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top