Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/29/2001 12:04:55 AM EDT
Picked one up the other day for $250. The action is extremely smooth and fast (My Mossberg and Remington feel very rough in comparison) and I had no malfunctions of any kind. The barrel is cylinder bore and patterns were excellent out to 25 yards in a standard military target. I shot a box of #4 shot thru it and a few boxes of 00 Buck. The best surprise of all was how accurate it was with slugs. I was getting good solid head shots at 40 yards with 1 oz slugs and just a front bead no problem. Lots of fun to shoot. My wife likes to shoot it with trap loads and has deemed it her new "Possum Popper"
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 12:25:01 AM EDT
Have to agreee with ya. I bought mine earlier this year cause a local store was blowing them out and it is one of my most fun guns. Great fun blasting clays or shooting targets. Sure gives the shoulder a workout though. Can't think of a single complaint about the gun. Enjoy it. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/29/2001 5:40:05 AM EDT
I picked up a couple of boxes of Agulia (sp???) mini slugs last weekend. I understand that the 1300 will cycle these. Havent got to the range to try but it ought to hold a bunch of em. Anyone know the muzzel velocity of these lillle gems?
Top Top