Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 10:59:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:08:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Good....he had no business sticking his nose in this anyway.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:09:51 AM EDT
[#2]
One reason and one reason only....

He sent up his little trial balloon, and he now sees this little stunt will NOT get him the positive PR he was hoping for.

JJ - King of the Trolls.

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:10:29 AM EDT
[#3]
He probably came to the realization that they just might throw his butt in the iron hotel.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
About time he got a clue.

FoxNews is reporting that "Rev. Jackson has announced that he 'is not inclined' to go to Afghanistan."

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

Well thats so nice, considering the Government advised him not to....
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Good.  Although, I must admit I secretly hoped he would have gone and gotten his ass smoked.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:14:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I was hoping he'd leave and get arrested for treason for interfering in matters of national security
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:19:14 AM EDT
[#7]
Send him anyway, then start bombing!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:22:37 AM EDT
[#8]
I think he's the one that made the offer to "Peacemake" then lied and said the Taliban was the one to make the offer, then he said "hell no, I won't go" then he changed his mind again.........
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#9]
He must have a whole army of armed bodyguards, to still be sucking wind.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:33:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Good.  Although, I must admit I secretly hoped he would have gone and gotten his ass smoked.
View Quote

And make a martyr out of him, fool that he is? No thanks- besides, a glorious end to his life is probably more preferable to him, than having to sit down and sign checks over to his ex-mistress and their illegitimate child every month, and be reminded of what a hypocritical, self-serving windbag he really is.

Music playing in background as I write this: "Love Child", by The Supremes, followed by "Papa Was a Rolling Stone", by The Temptations....
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:17:55 PM EDT
[#11]
And make a martyr out of him, fool that he is? No thanks- besides, a glorious end to his life is probably more preferable to him, than having to sit down and sign checks over to his ex-mistress and their illegitimate child every month, and be reminded of what a hypocritical, self-serving windbag he really is.
View Quote

For the record the child is not illegitimate, the actions of her parents are.

Jesse is a liar.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:49:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

He sent up his little trial balloon, and he now sees this little stunt will NOT get him the positive PR he was hoping for.

JJ - King of the Trolls.

View Quote
                                        Exactly.....my bet is that he saw news footage of all the locals beatin` it out of town also.......made him realize he`d be bitin off more than he could chew.........[whacko]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:46:59 PM EDT
[#13]
On Paul Harvey's broadcast today, and I am paraphrasing, It seems Jessee Jackson will not be going to Afganistan after all.  The Taliban also deny inviting him.  Seems Jackson invited himself.  When confronted with this, Jackson replied, well it didn't really matter who invited who.  Self serving bastard.  Only interested in the headlines and personal glory if you ask me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#14]
MMMMMM, Anybody see Dr. Strangelove? send him by B-52
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

JJ - King of the Trolls.

View Quote

Garandman is exactly right.  What a sorry excuse of a human being takes advantage of this for their own gain.  Sorry a$$ piece of trash.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:30:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:42:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Put him inside the Coke machine!  [:D]
W
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top