Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/28/2001 7:27:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/28/2001 9:03:12 AM EDT by GWF]
My kids had thier first entries in the county fair 4-H this year. They came home with 3 blue ribbons and 5 red ribbons. 2 blues and 5 reds for rocketry and 1 blue ribbon rabbit. Not bad for thier first time. Next year they want to enter hogs, western pleasure, and (can you believe it) shooting.[beer] O.k. bragging done.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:40:34 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 7:50:30 AM EDT
Congratulations to you and the youngsters. I'm to the point where I happier when my daughter shoots well than when I do. She's not too far from outshooting me.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:10:32 AM EDT
Congratulations! That's great! My boy is only 6 months old but I so look forward to events like this with him! Bought my 14 year old brother in law his first rifle and he is starting to become quite a shot. Feels good to pass along a skill like this!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:43:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:03:34 AM EDT
Originally Posted By HiramRanger: Dude, I've been with a few pigs in my time but I would never "do swine." Even I have limits!
View Quote
Lmao. I suppose I'll have to change that. I may be turning into a redneck, but if my kids were "doing swine", I don't think I would mention it to anyone.[:)] I wasn't even awre that 4-H had shooting events until this year. It was a true surprise. I can't wait to see how things go with that. Most of the kids out here shoot for fun so there ought to be some real good competitions.
Top Top