Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2001 5:20:45 AM EDT
Ive got a bad feeling that if we do capture Bin Laden, that the wind will be taken out of America's sails. Everyone will say, now we have him, there is no reason to wipe out the rest of terrorism. Hes just one man, and there are probably hundreds and thousands of others just waiting to take his place. I say forget about him and wipe it all out. Save him for last. Anyone have another idea?

Ranger Out
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:32:28 AM EDT
[#1]
There are tens of thousands out there and they will all be taken out.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:19:18 AM EDT
[#2]
It seems to me that the wind is already dying down.  How soon America forgets.  Sure, it stays active on this board, but the politics is starting to ooze it's way into this now in Washington.  I think you're right though.  If we take him out, half of America will be satisfied.

My $.02

Kiwi
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:30:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:45:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Is anybody really surprised to find out that
2/3's of Americans are sheeple????

[puke]

Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:14:30 AM EDT
[#5]
I still believe that right before we act, there will be a batch of "new" information released. Personally, I think they have been under-reporting the number of dead, and this number will balloon to cause added fervor from the public.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top