Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2001 7:04:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2001 7:04:42 PM EDT by Stinger]
Ordered a case of 3131A from ammoman and it was delivered in under one week. Great deal and service. Thanks Now just waiting for those tight strippers to arrive!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:38:36 PM EDT
Yep. Eric rocks. And I love the tracking number.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:42:43 PM EDT
I got my order in three days, he is good![:D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:44:14 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:37:52 PM EDT
Tracking number? Do they always send a tracking number? I ordered something last week, and I haven't received a tracking number yet. I wonder if that means they haven't shipped yet.z
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:35:33 PM EDT
I wonder which of you greedy asses ordered up all the Lake City M193 that they had a few days ago. I finally checked my mail and planned on ordering it until I see its all sold out. Grrrrrrrrr. Too little, too late.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:45:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 12:37:46 AM EDT
I have never received a shipment confirmation or tracking number from Eric. He only sends order confirmations.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 2:21:04 AM EDT
OK here's the deal. We send a tracking number as soon as each order ships.You must order by computer to get the tracking number sent to you.You must also include an e-mail address when you place the order.It is optional on the order form and not always entered by all customers. When the girls enter the e-mail address, sometimes they type it in wrong and the e-mail bounces.If you place the order by internet and enter your e-mail address and don't get the tracking number, please e-mail for it in a day or so and we will send it again. Thanks for all your business. Eric the ammoman
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:22:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Kalifornia: I wonder which of you greedy asses ordered up all the Lake City M193 that they had a few days ago. I finally checked my mail and planned on ordering it until I see its all sold out. Grrrrrrrrr. Too little, too late.
View Quote
Hey, I had to tap my unemployment check to get a case. I only ordered one!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:26:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By ammoman: OK here's the deal. We send a tracking number as soon as each order ships.You must order by computer to get the tracking number sent to you.You must also include an e-mail address when you place the order.It is optional on the order form and not always entered by all customers. When the girls enter the e-mail address, sometimes they type it in wrong and the e-mail bounces.If you place the order by internet and enter your e-mail address and don't get the tracking number, please e-mail for it in a day or so and we will send it again. Thanks for all your business. Eric the ammoman
View Quote
I've always entered my e-mail address on the order form. If this was not the case, then obviously I would not have received the order confirmation by e-mail. But again, I have never received a shipment confirmation w/ tracking number following the order confirmation. However, I always got the ammo so I ain't complaining. :)
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:30:58 AM EDT
I always get an order tracking email from Eric, he is, after all, the AmmoMan!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:42:08 AM EDT
Not only do I like getting the tracking number, the mailing list of new "stuff" in stock is awesome. The bad thing about it is that the wife gets home before I do and checks the emails. As soon as I walk thru the door she say's "NO" LOL!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:24:40 AM EDT
Ordered 2K rnds last night and already have a confirmation waiting in the inbox this morning. He is truly the AMMOMAN........
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:34:37 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 6:23:59 AM EDT
Who is this "AmmoBoy" you speak of? Actually, I have to agree 100% he is "The Man" If you really want a treat and you're in the area pick up some ammo and see how it's stacked floor to ceilling. Definately, makes you drool. I'm still shooting the thousands of SAR-1 & SAR-2 ammo I got from him.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:10:17 AM EDT
I ordered 500 of the Q3131A last Thursday (20th) from Ammoman, and the UPS driver handed it to me yesterday..."This sure is a heavy little package". LOL the box had "ammunition", and "Winchester" printed all over it. Yeah, 500 rnds in a small box does make for a "heavy" package!
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:23:33 AM EDT
So whats the URL to their website?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 8:33:56 AM EDT
www.ammoman.com Kyle
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:18:06 AM EDT
OH!? Does anyone else sell ammo?[whacko] Ordered on Friday. 2 boxes show up on Tuesday. What more could you want? I have them shipped to my office, and I enjoy getting a call from the mailroom. "Uh..Jim? There's a couple of very heavy boxes here for you...again!"
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 9:32:48 AM EDT
I fully concur Ammoman is the MAN. Why bother buying anywhere else?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 10:02:34 AM EDT
Eric absolutely runs a great organization. I have ordered cases of Q3131A from him a number of times. I consistently get an e-mail reply with the tracking number very promptly, sometimes within a couple hours of my order. All ammo that I have received has been good quality, recent lots (I only use Q3131A) in original factory packaging. I will continue to use and highly recommend [URL]www.ammoman.com[/URL]. [(:)]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 11:20:16 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FatMan: OH!? Does anyone else sell ammo?[whacko] Ordered on Friday. 2 boxes show up on Tuesday. What more could you want? I have them shipped to my office, and I enjoy getting a call from the mailroom. "Uh..Jim? There's a couple of very heavy boxes here for you...again!"
View Quote
so you tell them to please stack them next to the M16s?
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:40:20 PM EDT
200 Stripper clips arrived today. Now to do some loading. If you need strippers go to Wu's Surplus Stuff, great product and quick delivery!
Top Top