Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2001 6:32:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:32:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:34:48 PM EDT
I DO have one...........NONE of your rules apply!..............[shotgun]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:43:09 PM EDT
being 16 *and very into girls* (no pun intended) myself...are all of you guys like that???? I sure as hell hope not
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:43:22 PM EDT
I have a daughter and all of those rules apply. When my little girl starts dating I plan to be cleaning my guns when the boyfriend picks her up [:D][heavy] [:D] I actually honked once when I was 18 and picking up a girl for a date. Her father came out of the house so fast I thought he was going to kick my ass!! I got a royal chewing out for that and learned a valuable lesson. My daughter is only 8 right now and I know things will change, but I am tring to train/teach her properly now. I also believe that a loving father is the best thing a man can do to help prevent them from dating losers. Just my .02 cents, but this .02 cents will be applied to [i]this[/i] household. sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:45:00 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Marksman14: being 16 *and very into girls* (no pun intended) myself...are all of you guys like that???? I sure as hell hope not
View Quote
Yes we are..and when the time comes for my daughter to date (24), stay the hell away from her!![;)] sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:50:28 PM EDT
My daughter is 3 and I have another on the way, I will print these holy 10 commandments and save them in a safty deposit box. The fear of God will be no where near the fear of me when some kid decides that it is time for her to go out on dates! Excellent post M4Madness! [beer]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:53:07 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Marksman14: being 16 *and very into girls* (no pun intended) myself...are all of you guys like that???? I sure as hell hope not
View Quote
I'm not, as long as you obey the rules..... I hope you would treat your dates the same way you would want some other dirtbag to treat your daughter.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:53:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2001 6:57:04 PM EDT by Marksman14]
well...crap [}:(] Luckily, I have NEVER had any problems with my past girlfriends parents, at all. Every single one so far has liked me very much, and I often found myself spending time with the dads, helping around thier house, fixing up a car, stuff like that. Pretty cool, especially since I am still friends with an ex's dad from two years ago. Oh, Sgtar15, cleaning your guns would be a great idea if I came...I'd most likely forget about your daughter, run over, and offer to help clean your guns [:D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:56:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:57:51 PM EDT
Originally Posted By sgtar15:
View Quote
Yes we are..and when the time comes for my daughter to date (24), stay the hell away from her!![;)] sgtar15
View Quote
EXACTLY WHY I SAID........NONE OF YOUR RULES APPLY.............[stick]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:58:59 PM EDT
I sure there are plenty of trashy fathers out there who couldn't care less. I on the other hand would staple an American Flag to your butt and mail you to Afganistan if you broke these rules.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:02:38 PM EDT
Since when would any sensible father let their daughter date a guy named "Black-Gun" anyway? [:D] "Oh Daddy, he's real cute! He's smooth. And he has a [b]big black gun[/b]!" (Double entendre intended)
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:15:12 PM EDT
MY DAUGHTERS FIANCE (excuse the spelling) IS AT PARRIS ISLAND RIGHT NOW......that`s the kind of guy that dates my daughter.........[:)]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:16:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/27/2001 7:16:39 PM EDT by black-gun]
Besides......she can kick ass herself, if need be.............[stick]......................................................(wise ass)
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:17:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By black-gun: MY DAUGHTERS FIANCE (excuse the spelling) IS AT PARRIS ISLAND RIGHT NOW......that`s the kind of guy that dates my daughter.........[:)]
View Quote
Homer's best: Wooooohoooooooooo!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:18:54 PM EDT
Well.........lets see you do it.........
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:22:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:32:51 PM EDT
black_gun: What exactly is it that you are trying to accomplish here? Some of us are very committed to our daughters and will go to great lengths to see them respected. Why are you belittling our commitment to them?
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:33:31 PM EDT
If I ever have a daughter, any potential date must go hunting with me first. This is to make sure he has the opportunity to see me kill something.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:36:06 PM EDT
Great set of rules!!! I'll be saving them for my daughter to read in a few years so she will have them memorized when she starts dating. AFTER GRADUATING COLLEGE!!! ColtShorty GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 7:44:48 PM EDT
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: If I ever have a daughter, any potential date must go hunting with me first. This is to make sure he has the opportunity to see me kill something.
View Quote
And casually mention "if I can do that to an harmless animal I've never seen before, just imagine what I could do to someone I didnt like"?
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:05:23 PM EDT
i train german sheperds , i own 3. one was given to her as a pup 3 years ago. he dont like men, is over protective of her, he will go with her on her dates! , she is also a black belt! i could go on, but i think you get the point!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:06:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Leafy: black_gun: What exactly is it that you are trying to accomplish here? Some of us are very committed to our daughters and will go to great lengths to see them respected. Why are you belittling our commitment to them?
View Quote
Quade-----Open your mind................[thinking]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:24:34 PM EDT
Rule Eleven: My daughter can't date until her husband says it's ok. Just kidding. I always thought I'd be one of the fathers described above, but I never had the chance to find-out.z
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:14:56 PM EDT
My daughter is 9 weeks old. I will be VERY over protective of her. However, if a future BF is respectful, an AR15 member, and a good conservative, I might make an exeption. Otherwise, I have contingency plans.....
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:41:58 PM EDT
Originally Posted By qwijibo:
Originally Posted By SteyrAUG: If I ever have a daughter, any potential date must go hunting with me first. This is to make sure he has the opportunity to see me kill something.
View Quote
And casually mention "if I can do that to an harmless animal I've never seen before, just imagine what I could do to someone I didnt like"?
View Quote
I think it is better, left unsaid...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:26:23 PM EDT
I just date my own daughter & avoid all these troubles. Just kidding! hehehehehehehehe! [peep]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 10:43:48 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:26:48 PM EDT
I have a 2 1/2 year old son. If he doesn't learn to treat a gal with the kindness and respect she deserves by the time he's old enough to date (what is that now... 7 years old? [:D]), I'll introduce him to you. "That outta learn 'em some manners" [BD]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 11:53:45 PM EDT
You make my Daughter cry and I will make you cry. I like that, it says it all.[:D]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 12:21:12 AM EDT
I am 28 and have a 9 year old daughter and am finding myself already to be an overprotective father. I only have 3 acres, but here in Nevada there are 100,000,000 acres of desert and mineshafts and I know some great places that NOONE goes to. My Glock shovel weighs next to nothin' and with my 4x4 we can go a long way into nowhere before ....y'know."Sure, you guys have a good time. I'll be at the range til 5, be home cleaning the guns by 6, and should have evrything in shape by the time you get home at 8.[menacingly stroking scary black rifle]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:07:11 PM EDT
I don't have a daughter through biology, but I considered my ex-GF's kids as if they were my own, and always will. After the ex and I had gone our separate ways (it was an ugly ending), the oldest daughter, now 15, snuck over to see me one night this spring. Conversation went something like this: Her: (all excited) "I've been dating Mick for almost seven months." Me: Looking her straight in the eye- "You know it's not official, don't you? Her: (dumbfounded look on her face) "What do you mean?" Me: "I haven't met him yet!" Lo and behold, the NEXT night, she brought him over. There is no greater feeling, than knowing that my little girl values my approval!! While he was very nice, I made it very clear about how I felt. I told him that as long as he doesn't cheat on her, or beat on her, we'd get along just fine. If he does, I told him I'd thump his ass. He half laughed, but knew I was serious. And just like Confederate said, "You make my daughter cry, and I will make you cry". Sooooooo true.
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 5:29:11 PM EDT
Well, I'm too young to have any kids... I'm only 24 and don't need that right now... After I get the Barret 82A1 into my gun safe, maybe then. But I tell you what, If and When I have a daughter, I will sit the prospective boy down and show him the body-bag I've got waiting for him IF he were stupid enough to test my resolve.
Top Top