Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 3:16:33 PM EDT
Guess what Angelina decided to do?  She donated $1,000,000 to Afghanistan.  Apparently she thinks that money is going to relieve Afghani suffering.  Well there $1M of free aid for the Taliban.  I guess the Red Cross isn't that high on her list of charities.  I suppose we can expect to see pictures of her sitting in Afghani anti-aircraft guns.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:20:08 PM EDT
[#1]
she obviously overrated her own worth in the entertainment industry.
i've seen her movies, and i think she should have kept the million...she'll need it in a few years when she's doing subway commercials with that jarod dude
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:22:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Doesn't that make her a terrorist financier?  Don't we have various trade and aid bans against them?  Did she violate federal law?  

You know, maybe she should go over there and see how many female genitalia removal operations her $1M paid for!  Maybe she can even get one herself...
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:23:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I would still do her, not quite as happily, but with just as much enthusiasim.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:25:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Well shit, she didn't tell me she was going to do that. I guess I'll have to kick her out of bed. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:25:31 PM EDT
[#5]
i think she looks like her dad in a wig!
her dad is jon voight (sp?) by the way
...and no not jon voight the dentist!

[):)]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#6]
hielo, I am telling your wife you said that . . .

How can Jolie do that?  Aren't there a bunch of State Dept. restrictions on US $ going there, much like Cuba?

Where the F does she think any money that gets over there is going to go, anyway?

Next time I see a pic of her I am gonna expect her to be clothed from head to toe and if I see any skin she will be publicly stoned to death.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:29:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Hey, my wife knows of my lust for the little tart, she is good enough to get a black wig...for those...uh...special times.

Not much I can do about her lips, but the rest of her is pretty much Angolie'ish.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:33:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I doubt there are any money restrictions, since Clinton gave the Taliban 48,000,000 for thier help in the drug war.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:35:14 PM EDT
[#9]
I cant stand her anyway... not only is she on the verge of butt ugly now she is a traitor!  Burn her at the stake !!!  [xx(]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:53:14 PM EDT
[#10]
She's always been a little f**ked in the head - so this comes as no suprise. I still think she's hot as hell...

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 4:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
She was in some damned good movies:

Tomb Raider
Original Sin
Girl Interrupted
Gone in 60 Seconds

Then again when you fuck your own brother you have no brains. Remember her and her brother's public make-out session.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:38:49 PM EDT
[#12]
If we cannot get her tried for treason, can we at least get her deported?  With all of the Afgani citizens fleeing their country as fast as they can perhaps she'd like to go there... I'm guessing that real estate is cheap and the existing houses/hovels will soon be removed at no cost to the new buyer....compliments of Uncle Sam.
Oh yeah and as a favor to my US Military History teacher from high school. (who was a Vietnam Vet) Lets send Hanoi Jane with her to that god/allah forsaken cat litter box of a country.
[soapbox]

Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:43:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Hell, I'd do her with even more enthusiasm now!

Eric The(TakeThatB...)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#14]
That's the spirit, Eric! [beer]

Tyler
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Hell, I'd do her with even more enthusiasm now!

Eric The(TakeThatB...)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

BWWWUUUAAAAHHAAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!

Eric knows how to punish a woman for behaving badly. [sex]
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:58:01 AM EDT
[#16]
You gentlemen are aware that in the last year the United States government has spent 177 million dollars taking care of Afgan Refugees. More than any other country- including all the other Muslim countries, by a long shot.

I assume that all went to the Taliban as well?

And how do you KNOW that her money didnt go to the Red Crecent or to UNICEF. All that was quoted was that it went "to Afganistan".

And she is the celebrety spoksperson for the UN Comission of Refugees, with this donation she is doing more for that than her predicessors over the last several years have done- at least since Audrey Hepburn died.

Get your facts strait before you go off on people
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 4:06:37 AM EDT
[#17]
She gave one million to afghani refugees -- aid that will be administered by groups like Unicef and the U.N., directly, mostly inside Pakistan. She didn't donate anything that's going to be taken by the taliban, unless they wage an offensive to do so.

Don't worry too much about Angelina. She's wildly pro-gun, for one thing.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top