Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2001 9:39:37 AM EDT
not the other way around, as initially reported.
Who the hell does he think he is?  He speaks for
the US now???????

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010927/pl/attack_jackson_dc_3.html[/url]

Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:41:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Jeez, this is a hard one.  Trust Jesse Jackson or the Taliban?  Neither one of them sounds right.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#2]
If Jackosn screw this up we should charge him with TREASON and Sedition. I dont know whe gave him the authority to do this he isnt even part of the goverment.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If Jackosn screw this up we should charge him with TREASON and Sedition. I dont know whe gave him the authority to do this he isnt even part of the goverment.
View Quote

Someone remind of GWB's exact words.  Didn't
he say something about "non-negotiable" or
something along those lines?  Hell, I know
he did.  Isn't Jackson's behavior treasonous?
(sp?)
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 9:49:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Jesse:  You are have neither been elected or appointed by anyone to be a spokesman for anybody, let alone our country.

Sit the eff down and shut the eff up.

Semper Fi!

Ken Little
View Quote

AMEN!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#6]
No, LET him go!

Maybe he will be there just at the right time.. when we bomb the eff out of them!

PLEASE GO JESSE
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:23:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Jackson just wasn't listening to the President. There is nothing to negotiate between the US and the Taliban. The President clearly stated what he expects the Taliban to do and they will either comply or face the serious implications the President eluded to.

THEY ARE EITHER WITH US OR NOT!!!

Further, if Jackson does go to Kabul, it will send the wrong message to the Taliban. He should shutup, stay home, and let the professional diplomats handle this.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#8]
Just who the hell does this a-hole think he is?  Is is in no way part of the government, and has no business at all trying to act as he does. He is out for one reason only, and that is for his own racist interests.  I am sick of hearing about this SOB everytime something of national importance arises.  If he goes there, I hope is ass stays!
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:38:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
not the other way around, as initially reported.
Who the hell does he think he is?  He speaks for
the US now???????

[url]http://dailynews.yahoo.com/htx/nm/20010927/pl/attack_jackson_dc_3.html[/url]

View Quote

He who consorts with the enemy IS THE ENEMY!

Link Posted: 9/27/2001 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Like our enemies, I think we need to think outside the box.  We should implant a beacon under Jesse Jackson's skin.  Then let him go to Afganistan to talk to the Taliban.  During the meeting we can use the signal from the beacon to target a missle barage and take care of the Taliban.  If Jesse happens to be vaporized as well, we can name some streets or something after him.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:07:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Maybe We`ll get lucky and the taliban will throw him in prison for preaching Christianity ( or whatever it is Jackson calls his crap).
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Will Ashcroft throw his ass in jail this time?
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Jackson is a domestic terrorist.  The same as Rosie O. and Dianne F.  It is a shame poeple of such low caliber bribe and libel themselves to the top at the expense of the true American.

I hope Jesse goes over there and get's his ass fragged.  This is an enemy that cannot be trusted.  Diplomacy went out the window Sept. 9th.  It's only been a couple weeks and now the Taliban is making threats to us?!?  Is everyone else asleep or what?  The first time the Taliban started their propaganda, we should have carpet bombed their ass.  It is time to shit or get off the pot.

Down with the Taliban, Down with Jesse, Down with Rosie, Down with Dianne.  

Bush said he was going after ALL terrorists.  There's a few right there you can begin with dubya.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:51:57 PM EDT
[#15]
[:D]
If Jessie does go to Afghanistan who's gonna keep his Ho's in line while he's gone?
[:\]
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Mullah Omar was speaking exactly five years after Taliban fighters castrated former Soviet-installed president Najibullah and
dragged him behind a truck before hanging him from a lamp post.
View Quote

Maybe they will see thru Jackson's BS and give him the same treatment.  One can only hope.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 6:58:29 PM EDT
[#17]
We could always strap a bomb to his ass and when he meets with the taliban push the friggin button!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top