Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2001 10:22:11 AM EDT
Looking for one for a friend to start his son hunting with. He wants a bolt action single shot so as not to have to work the hammer to be able to get a shot off.

What are some auction sites, as a used one would be good as well.

Thanks

IAJack
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 10:54:36 AM EDT
[#1]
The only one that I've ever seen was the Ishapore Enfields that were converted to .410 for the Indian police forces. That would be too heavy for a kid to hunt with. Maybe he should get a single shot breech loader .410 and a single shot bolt action .22
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 12:40:19 PM EDT
[#2]
IA Jack, I actually have the rifle which Sukebe describes.  But it is not too heavy, it would be a fine rifle as a starter.  Give me a point of contact for you and I'd be happy to sell it to you by going through both mine and your FFL dealer.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Well I will ask my co-worker if he is interested, give me a price or E-mail me one and if so I would be happy to do it through a dealer.

Alos a digital pic or photo would be great if possible

Thanks Sitting bull

IAJack
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top