Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2001 7:05:13 AM EDT
National Shooters in San Jose will be closing at the end of this month. It was a good place to shoot. Sorry to see it go. They said that ever since the Assult weapon ban sales have been way off.

While I went there to shoot I only bought one gun from them. Their slection was poor. They would only have about 15 pistols and 10 rifles for sale. They would not due transfers from other FFLs. They did not carry anything used or miltiary. Basicly they sold Glocks, M1s and Ruger 10/22s.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:31:34 AM EDT
[#1]
This is the wave of the future in Calif.  They one of the casualties of the increasing onerous gun laws of by Calif democrats.  The anti-gunners are making it increasingly difficult to buy a gun, and making it socially unacceptable to own one.  This is their equivalent of taxing/regulating something out of existence. They are attacking the spirit of the 2nd Amendment.  This bad for the gunners in the long term.

For those Calif who hasn’t called Gov Davis may want to do so now.  From the previous link by RichInCM [url]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=51791[/url]

the rat-bastard Democrats in the legislature passed the combined handgun purchase license bill (AB35/SB52) and sent it to Governor Gray-out Davis. NOW is the time to flood him with calls, e-mail, and letters explaining why he should VETO it.

State Capitol Building
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: 916-445-2841
Fax: 916-445-4633
[email protected]

Remember, the Second Amendment doesn't apply in his thinking, so you have to get a little creative. here is some good reference information:

[url]www.vpc.org/fact_sht/licreg.htm[/url]

Trust me, these dolts in the VPC contradict their conclusions with THEIR OWN FACTS!! Please make sure to give them full credit for any quotes, you wouldn't want to get hit with a copyright violation

Link Posted: 9/26/2001 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#2]
two of my guns came from Bay Area stores that don't exist anymore. SF Gun Exchange in San Francisco and Siegles in Oakland. Both taxed out of existence
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 3:41:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Isn't that VPC article hilarious?  I posted it on the old board.  It talks about what a waste of money liscensing and registration is and how it won't help the police or stop crime, yet in the conclusion they still call for it.  That's gun control logic for you.  If you haven't read it I HIGHLY reccommend it.
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh, I forgot about our 1 hand gun a month program to combat people making straw purchases.

[url]http://kfwb.com/news/local/l092610.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/26/2001 4:54:56 PM EDT
[#5]
I left the PRK in 89 ( San Jose ), just curious, is there still that nice range in the hills around Saratoga ? I dont recall the name, I always liked it better than Metcalf. Do they still have monthly gun shows at the fairgrounds ?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top