Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 7:04:00 AM EDT
[#1]
...Your wife tells you "Honey let's go up stairs and make love", and you tell her " I can't do BOTH!"
Lynn [:D]
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#2]
You know you must be old when you drive past the local college, and the women there no longer appeal to you because they remind you of your daughter!

Man, that sucks.
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 3:39:14 PM EDT
[#3]
We had a mid-level associate (mid 20's) a few years back.  She had no idea what a transitor radio was.  None of the junior people did.

If you want to feel old fast, ask someone where they were when President Kennedy was shot or what they were doing during Watergate.  Those events are history for most young adults with no more depth or feel to them than the Gay '90's has for you.  (That's the 1890's! for those of you who are a little confused.)

Link Posted: 3/30/2001 4:58:38 PM EDT
[#4]
I like to listen to all kinds of music. [:)]

You know your getting old when your back goes out more than you do. [:(]
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 5:38:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I made my platoon sergeant feel pretty old in a conversation not too long ago.  We were talking about the Gulf War, and then I told him I was only in the 3rd grade when it happened. [:D]

View Quote

Christ... you just made ME feel old..

Aviator
Link Posted: 3/30/2001 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't like crap, I mean rap music. I know I'm old, cause when I see a kid with his hat backwards, I ask him if he's a welder or catchin in a baseball game.

Ol Dad
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top