Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2001 12:50:27 PM EDT
I think I have a problem with my TV. I was supposed to be watching a prayer/memorial service for the brave firefighters and police officers who lost their lives. Instead... I am seeing some kind of multicultural diversity hour programming.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:52:32 PM EDT
No it's working. I think they are being PC and letting everyone have their say. Or mine is broken too.[:(]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:08:04 PM EDT
Saw a bit of it... the irish singer was good, and the bagpipes... cringed when they mentioned that Oprah would be an MC... think I'll eat some extra beef today.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 1:38:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By e8ght: Saw a bit of it... the irish singer was good, and the bagpipes....
View Quote
THAT was the best part! and... Lee Greenwood was very good too. Calvin Butthead - One of the most prominent POLICE HATERS in NY. Why was HE allowed to even enter the stadium.
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:06:51 PM EDT
Yea that's why we got bombed in the first place we let anybody in anywhere!
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:33:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By RBAD: Instead... I am seeing some kind of multicultural diversity hour programming.
View Quote
No prob with the TV... Just a part of the "healing process", and the "coming together", and "celebration" of our "diversity"[:(!] Just getting in "touch" with our feminine side... Now, doesn't that make you feel all better?[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 2:42:54 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 3:11:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Waldo: Try hitting it with a BFH. [smash]
View Quote
Or as we call it at work, the Multitool.
Top Top