Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2001 12:05:27 AM EDT
The TV show Extra did it again to gun owners, It stated that the Militias were domestic terrorists, who would use the excuse of the terrorist attack to wage war against the American government. The show had on some liberal author who did most of the talking. At the end of the segment the hosts of the show did state that at the present time most of the Militias were rallying behind the Flag, but you could tell that they were just trying to seem evenhanded. Media A-holes should rot in H*ll.  
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
They would say that. The news people should have said "some militia groups"
Link Posted: 9/23/2001 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#2]
This is exactly what I am afraid of.  Combine this with the definition of an arsenal, 1000 rounds of ammo and/or 10 guns(I forget the exact number).  The question would be why any ordinary person need an arsenal unless you're a ......
The gunners have to watch these anti-terrorism laws very closely even though the Prez is supposed to be on our side.  I am certain that the demos are going to try to slip something thru.  The demos are not all that concerned about the 6K people killed at the WTC, there foremost objective is gun control.  The dad is responsible for this pickle that we are in now, and he was suppose to be on our side.  Our friends did more damage to us than the enenmy.  With friends like that, who needs enemies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top