Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2001 2:01:52 AM EDT
I am in love, and my wife does not understand!  

I was wondering what I can install regarding a bipod, and the foregrip.

Can you please advise what I can look into, and where to check these out?

Thanks!

max
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:12:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Does it look anything like this?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=47326[/url]

These are really nice guns. I'm surprised no one stepped up to buy mine when it was for sale.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 2:17:25 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks, boomer.  yes, the same rifle.  i'm thinking of adding some accesories and a sight...any ideas?

again, thanks!

max
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 4:40:28 AM EDT
[#3]
I'v had one for several years, and I love it, it shoots great.  I suggest a Harris bi-pod.  If so you will need the #5 adaptor, very simple to install, the hard part is getting the hand guards off.  Not that it is difficult, they were just on tight.  I would also suggest the bi-pod that swivles, and I have the leg notch version as well.  I'm not sure what you mean by foregrip.  Good luck, I think you will really like this gun it is capeable of very good accuracy. [beer]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:01:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Does it look anything like this?

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=47326[/url]

These are really nice guns. I'm surprised no one stepped up to buy mine when it was for sale.
View Quote

I wanted it, but as you said, "Sometimes life throws you a curveball."  It seems like every time I have money for something AR related, it gets sucked away by some other priority or emergency.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 5:25:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I wanted it, but as you said, "Sometimes life throws you a curveball."  It seems like every time I have money for something AR related, it gets sucked away by some other priority or emergency.
View Quote

I thought you were in the same boat as maximus, your wife just did not understand. [:)]

Seriously, though, that's cool. I was pretty ambivalent about selling such a fine rifle in the first place, especially at the loss I had it advertised for, and in light of what has happened since, I've decided to hang onto the rifle and pursue other means to raise a few extra bucks. And to think I was all set to make do with only my 4 pre-ban Colts! [:)]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
hey boomer:

Foregrip= vertical grip that projects downwards from the lower handguard.

Thanks!

max
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top