Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2001 4:33:13 PM EDT
Maybe shoot at his feet with a sixgun, make him dance around like in a spaghetti western?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:38:26 PM EDT
[#1]
De-nut him
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:40:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Honestly, I do not think we will get him. I believe this whole thing might spiral totally out of control. I just hope that we can minimize the casualties.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:40:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:41:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Make the SOB eat pork.

Since he'll be in jail, he can't purge himself in the river.

Oh ya, don't tell him which direction Mecca lies.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
First thing, ask him why his mouth is pinched together in the middle, and is open at either corner.

Next, ask him if he is hungry.  "I don't know what you are used to eating, Ben, but we have some nice BLT sandwiches here..."

-------
No prisoners!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:53:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Here's what CNN will say:

Military special forces found Bin Laden deceased with multible bullet wounds. President Bush said, "Judging from his shooting skills portrayed on his training video, it looks like he commited suicide. It's really too bad. . . I told the UN he would have a fair trial. hehehe"
[smoke]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#7]
It's BIN not BEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:06:51 PM EDT
[#8]
cremate him so there is nothing left.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:07:31 PM EDT
[#9]
"Persuade" him to name names.  We want them all.  After that...  Deny him the ability to be a martre.  Make him eat pork to take away his way into heaven.  Parade him around on a chain leash to demoralize his followers.  Have him sign "documents" showing he was never loyal to Islam, only to his own greed and lust for power.

After he's mostly forgotten and we've used him up and moved on to the next batch..... In the words of a Heavy Metal character....  "hangin's too good for him, burning's too good for him, he should be cut into itsy bitsy pieces and buried alive".

Just a thought. [:D]
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Take his ASS out AND HANG HIM HIGH so all the world can see it (1350feet HIGH )Im as mad as HELL ARE YOU !!!! BADAR   BORN IN AZ U S A
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:12:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Give him to the Israeli's.. They'll get good info out of him..
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:12:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Do a Hannibal Lecter to his ass and feed him to himself. mmk
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:13:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Nope, don't want him captured.  Don't want to see Johnny Cochran get him off cause the glove don't fit.  

"If the glove don't fit, you can't convict."

His remains should stay in Afghanistan.  Know what I mean Vern?
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:18:12 PM EDT
[#14]
The old remedy, attributed to the Crusaders:
Boil him alive in bacon grease, and bury him wrapped in a pig skin.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#15]
beat him with a porkchop make him eat chitterlings and give him to the NYPD NYFD
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:30:16 PM EDT
[#16]
actually, how about we put him and all the other terrorists we catch at the top of a 110 story tower and fly a 757 of his own terrorists into it???  then we just let the flies and maggots eat the pulverized remains, still that end would be too good for his sorry ass.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#17]
Capture? No habla.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Cover him in female pig hormones then let in a 500lb boar hog!
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 5:39:30 PM EDT
[#19]

"Round them up and kill em'.  NO...WAIT, first stick a pork sausage up their ass, THEN kill them, that way they'll never get to heaven."

G. Gordon Liddy

Sound advice as far as I'm concerned.  

Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Tell him to "Convert or die". Then execute him either way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 6:38:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Do what Clancy did in his book to the militant Islamic terrorist leader - a public beheading.
Link Posted: 9/21/2001 11:37:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Cram a ham sandwich down his throat and cut off his nads with a dull box cutter.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:10:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Remember the death of William Wallace brave heart. Think about the part where Wallace was told if he wanted to die quickly he would have to kiss his cloak. Well do the same to bin laden after he has suffered for a good long time, except for bin laden to be put out of his misery instead of kissing a cloak he has to kiss a Sows dirty arse or maybe eat her sh*t before licking her arse clean, and lets not forget have him blaspheme Allah and videotape the entire thing and show it to the rest of the people who like him. This should prove to them that he does not really love Allah And then we let a large number of swine use him to defecate on until he is completely buried and dies under all that pig doo doo and leave him there to rot. Physical torture with a little psychological torture added for effect.  I can also be nasty and rotten.   No mercy to terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:10:56 AM EDT
[#24]
I say we take him out back and strap him to a f*ckin tree. Then pull out the tennis ball machine, fill it full of boiled potatoes, and shoot pototoes up his f*ckin ass till he passes out.

Then feed him to the hogs.
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:30:33 AM EDT
[#25]
I think we should arrest him, try him in a normal trial, then let him rot in jail.  That would make the statement that he is no better than any of the common scum in our prisons.  The fact that some of you guys are talking about "special" punishments is a small victory for him.  If we're mad enough to do what isn't right, then he has already won.  In his mind, if he dies now, he is a hero.  I don't want to give him that pleasure. Let him spend the rest of his life in a federal pen with no friends.  Besides, if someone is going to be cruel to him, shouldn't it be lawless scum that doesn't have anything better to do but spend 24/7 thinking of ways to make his life miserable?z
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:41:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I think we should arrest him, try him in a normal trial, then let him rot in jail.  That would make the statement that he is no better than any of the common scum in our prisons.  The fact that some of you guys are talking about "special" punishments is a small victory for him.  If we're mad enough to do what isn't right, then he has already won.  In his mind, if he dies now, he is a hero.  I don't want to give him that pleasure. Let him spend the rest of his life in a federal pen with no friends.  Besides, if someone is going to be cruel to him, shouldn't it be lawless scum that doesn't have anything better to do but spend 24/7 thinking of ways to make his life miserable?z
View Quote

Ya, you guys savages or what?

Again, my PC reply for the day:
-------------------
Make the SOB eat pork.

Since he'll be in jail, he can't purge himself in the river.

Oh ya, don't tell him which direction Mecca lies.
-------------------

But then again, I am calling for the nuclear annihilation of a certain country or countries.

I think he wouldn't allow himself to be captured alive anyways.  Probably pull the pin on a grenade when they get him boxed in.[xx(]
Link Posted: 9/22/2001 12:51:03 AM EDT
[#27]
It's been reported that Oleg Penkovsky (Rooshin Spy), when repatriated to the Soviet Union was filmed:

Strapped to a plank.
Fed into a furnace an inch at a time.
Alive.
Demonstrating to any future turncoats to the Motherland will be found and "justice" will be administered.

Do any of you know what happened to the Lebanese terrorists who snatched Russian embassy personnel in the 1980's?  It is instructive.

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top